I hate

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I hate
« Previous Page | Next Page »
The_Ho_Bag
3/12/09 7:04:40PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

I hate pedestrians that jog halfway across a crosswalk, and walk the other half...as if they've run out of breath or something.

bls1919
3/12/09 9:42:07PM
I hate reading a 1000 posts just to make sure i dont repaet somting........UHH I mean I HATE EXC.....yeah right.
hymiekooken
3/13/09 9:41:29AM
I hate older people who buy cars like Corvettes or GT mustangs and never drive them over 35 m.p.h.

I hate waking up and being at work at 8 am saturday morning just because a bunch of degenerate f***-ups cant pay their bill so I get to go and drag their furniture out of their house, which smells like piss most of the time.

I hate mulletts
Mattchoo
3/14/09 1:50:07PM
I hate little b*******s that walk around acting like they own the place when they are only fifteen. God Damn I have lived in this place longer than you have been alive little man!
Supersoph199
3/14/09 1:53:59PM

Posted by Mattchoo

I hate little b*******s that walk around acting like they own the place when they are only fifteen. God Damn I have lived in this place longer than you have been alive little man!

Same here... its made worst when little geeky kids who look like the milky bar kid walks around thinking they own the place.
Drudinh
4/9/09 3:32:43AM
I luv u guys.... Ok that it is awkward now/

I hate I hate I HATE Peter PAN!

Maybe I don't hate too much. Um lazy co-workers that is about it. Being broke (that one sucks) . And Sharts ( totally did one a few weeks ago thinking it was all fart, and had a spout of diarrhea squirt out.
The_Ho_Bag
4/9/09 11:54:37AM
i hate being the only white kid in an all black school
scoozna
4/10/09 8:45:57AM
I hate the guy at work who kisses the boss's ass 365 days a year, doesn't know squat about the business, pisses off all the clients because he talks out his ass, and gets half of what he asks for because no one wants to fire him and re-hire when so much time has been invested in him already.

papercut
4/10/09 1:18:16PM
I hate bad drivers.

and I hate when people who are self trained that come to the gym I train at to learn proper technique, but act like they already know everything and feel like they don't need to listen to the coach and can do whatever they want.

I also hate when those^ people talk trash about people who've been at the gym longer, have better technique, and have just gotten done rolling/sparring with them and whooped their ass. its just highly highly annoying.
DJDark41
4/10/09 1:53:26PM
People act like they "love" a particular band, but can't name more then 2 songs by that band that AREN'T in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and don't actually know anything about them. Don't say you like the band, say you like that song. I heard a kid in my school talking about how he loved Metallica, and I asked him what his favorite songs were. He said "One" and "Enter Sandman." Both very good songs. Then I stated my opinion for comparison purposes, and I brought up "Master of Puppets" and "Welcome Home(Sanitarium)," and he goes, "What the hell are those songs?" And at that point, I died inside...
mkiv9secsupra
4/10/09 6:13:37PM
I HATE BEING IN THE CAR WHEN MY WIFE DRIVES!!!!! I think im going to die once every 30 seconds! How hard is it to stay in one lane and use the breaks properly?!

Also i hate small dogs.... If my 3 month old St Bernard puppy is bigger than your 2 year old ankle biter, then that is not a dog!
mkiv9secsupra
4/10/09 6:15:47PM

Posted by DJDark41

People act like they "love" a particular band, but can't name more then 2 songs by that band that AREN'T in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and don't actually know anything about them. Don't say you like the band, say you like that song. I heard a kid in my school talking about how he loved Metallica, and I asked him what his favorite songs were. He said "One" and "Enter Sandman." Both very good songs. Then I stated my opinion for comparison purposes, and I brought up "Master of Puppets" and "Welcome Home(Sanitarium)," and he goes, "What the hell are those songs?" And at that point, I died inside...

But how could you not bring up Fade To Black in a Metallica discussion?! The greatest 'tallica song ever
Pookie
4/10/09 7:45:36PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

I HATE BEING IN THE CAR WHEN MY WIFE DRIVES!!!!! I think im going to die once every 30 seconds! How hard is it to stay in one lane and use the breaks properly?!

Also i hate small dogs.... If my 3 month old St Bernard puppy is bigger than your 2 year old ankle biter, then that is not a dog!

, you cant even play with the fragile "things" without breaking them.
breakdown5
4/10/09 9:00:26PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

I agree about the women driving thing. My woman scares the hell out of me (late braking, overall aggression, etc.)

I disagree about the small dogs. I use to feel the same way, but now I have a pekingese (about 14 lbs.). Yes he is little and looks like a gremlin, but has tons of heart (definitely more so than brains). He is 7 and still tries to get at other dogs, which isn't good in my urban neighborhood where everyone owns a pit.

Plus, chicks love little dogs.

MMAcca
4/17/09 5:13:41PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Quoted for TRUTH!

If a canine isn't anywhere near knee level, then IT'S NOT A REAL DOG!!!!!!

Also i hate:

Being banned from this site (just back from a 1 month suspension)

Dogs dressed like humans

Fog

Yellow paint
mkiv9secsupra
5/1/09 4:04:58PM
I hate people(95% of the time women) who ride around in the electric wheelchairs knowing damn well that their only "handicap" is being too fat.....
StorminYourman
5/1/09 6:28:35PM
it is not really a handicap and it makes us Americans look terrible
Jackelope
5/2/09 12:36:30AM
When I take off work and ditch my friends on a friday night so I can sit there for 6 hours writing a research paper only to finish it, go to WebCT to turn it in, and find out that WebCT is down. Oh yeah, did I mention the paper is due tonight at 11:59PM? Yeah, I'm F'd!
MMAcca
5/2/09 1:58:51AM

Posted by StorminYourman

it is not really a handicap and it makes us Americans look terrible

and fat
babalu46
5/2/09 11:24:39AM
I hate:

-BJ Penn
-Arsenal FC
-Pricks over here who say American Football is **** cos they wear pads
-Idiots who claim to love things eg. bands, sports. But actually know **** all
-Almost all women drivers
-Bill O'Reilly (loved when he gets owned by Rich Franklin and Dana White)
-Kanye West thinking he can sing
Wolfenstein
5/2/09 4:42:01PM
Banana runts...why?! Everything else is so delicious.
Aaronno9
5/2/09 4:45:22PM
That my dog just died. Litterally worst day ever .
mkiv9secsupra
5/2/09 5:25:43PM

Posted by babalu46

-Arsenal FC

Man Utd > Arsenal FTW!!!! Man U +1

Im not a fan of Man U but i hate Arsenal. WOOHOO go Man lol
MMAcca
5/3/09 1:03:32AM
I hate that people actually thought Ricky Hatton had any chance against Manny Pacquiao
Amigop
5/3/09 2:49:49AM
i hate when i go to the mall and see 20 guys with mohawks at tillys buyin tapout shirts. i also dislike the food courrt at the mall, i just not a fan of any mall in general, unless im buying ****.

P.S. I also hate with a ****** passion the store Bloodsport at like san tan mall or summ **** where all they sell is tapout shirts and douchebag hair cuts.

P.S.S i was at the mall, hence the tiraid

P.S.S.S i hate people who use the phrase P.S.
babalu46
5/4/09 5:25:23AM

Posted by MMAcca

I hate that people actually thought Ricky Hatton had any chance against Manny Pacquiao

Who actually give him a chance? Me and all my mates had him to get knocked out
Mattchoo
5/4/09 6:58:50AM
Probably people who come from the UK and jump on the Ricky Hatton bandwagon thinking he's the hardest man on the planet no doubt.

Oh and did I mention i hate those type of people.
MMAcca
5/4/09 11:05:47AM

Posted by Mattchoo

Probably people who come from the UK and jump on the Ricky Hatton bandwagon thinking he's the hardest man on the planet no doubt.

Exactly . And i'm from the UK
roadking95th
5/4/09 11:55:38AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

-People who completely change because of a girl. Be true to yourself and your friends you a**hole.

Hypocrites! At least from what I can gather. No more time for us
MMAcca
5/4/09 1:28:24PM

Posted by roadking95th

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

-People who completely change because of a girl. Be true to yourself and your friends you a**hole.

Hypocrites! At least from what I can gather. No more time for us

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5