I hate

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I hate
Next Page »
Aaronno9
2/28/09 11:14:03PM
People who have profile pictures on like myspace, or facebook, or whatever, of themselves in sparing gloves, shirts off, striking a pose. Its gay. Dont do it, unless you want everybody to know you dont really train and we could all pwn you like a n00b.

This is all.
bigbubbano23
2/28/09 11:42:41PM
I hate people who use the merge lane. especially when they think they are gonna get ahead of me.
loller90278
2/28/09 11:58:51PM
i hate anyone that uses the phrase "only god can judge me"
kris_ericson
3/1/09 12:14:09AM
i hate people that make just about waaaay too many awkward situations a day
haggiswashere
3/1/09 12:33:23AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Shawn91111
3/1/09 1:05:54AM
I hate how the media still thinks we give a **** about Paris Hilton
fizzle
3/1/09 3:25:28AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

I hate people who use the merge lane. especially when they think they are gonna get ahead of me.

The dalai lama of the playground right here. Hard to say for sure if truer words were ever spoken...
MMAcca
3/1/09 3:51:59AM

Posted by bigbubbano23

Talking about driving.....I hate when people drive in the fast lane at 50mph. Some people are actually in a hurry you idiots!
Aaronno9
3/1/09 5:13:39AM
I hate myself for abusing my liver. And starting lame threads. I guess we can use it to talk about things we hate so its not all bad I suppose.
EvenFlow
3/1/09 5:49:44AM
I hate anyone that uses a yo momma joke and thinks they're funny, stfu MTV watchin ppl

I also hate the DMV, I wish everyone that works at any DMV would get cancer in their ass, with all do respect.
Shawn91111
3/1/09 6:07:01AM

Posted by EvenFlow

I hate anyone that uses a yo momma joke and thinks they're funny, stfu MTV watchin ppl

I also hate the DMV, I wish everyone that works at any DMV would get cancer in their ass, with all do respect.

My momma works at the DMV
EvenFlow
3/1/09 7:06:34AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by EvenFlow

My momma works at the DMV

That sucks.
Mattchoo
3/1/09 11:25:42AM
I hate it when people will laugh and find things funny simply because others do.

I also hate people who give others a false sense of confidence.

LOL
cmb19932
3/1/09 11:31:18AM
i hate going out for Chinese food and after when the waitress brings out pineapple one person eats way to much
Solidus
3/1/09 11:52:04AM
I could list a ton of things on what I hate about myspace/facebook:

I hate people who always have a profile pic of themselves holding an alcoholic beverage in their hand with a stupid glazed over look on their face. We get it, you're a drunk. But you're not as awesome as you think you are, especially when you have to go even farther and list "drinking" among you're only interest.
4u2nv
3/1/09 12:14:42PM
i hate fat people! wait thats me... i hate me!
MMAcca
3/1/09 12:33:25PM
I hate FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kopower
3/1/09 1:05:19PM
When you see a preview for a movie and it looks sweet, so you spend like $20 at the theater only for the movie to suck balls and you want to kill whoever made it.
MMAcca
3/1/09 1:09:53PM
I hate Facebook............still
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/1/09 1:24:11PM
...the late Ken Shamrock
hotrodttt
3/1/09 1:29:14PM
People who powertrip in any situation
Cdellorso
3/1/09 4:28:52PM
hate know it all mother in laws
except when they mysteriously disapear one afternoon on the way home from a mustache waxing.

CwB
3/1/09 6:20:45PM
I hate Sunday
SpiderSilva
3/1/09 6:24:58PM

Posted by MMAcca

I hate FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried it thought is was dumb and moved on with life
gartface
3/1/09 7:12:31PM
I hate scene kids that try to rap. I.e. Hollywood Undead and Brokencyde.
higdon10
3/1/09 7:45:38PM
I hate close minded people and people who drive 10 miles an hour under the speed limit.
soundboy1
3/1/09 7:49:03PM
I hate:
tourists in NYC who walk hand in hand like they are trying to clear a path thru the crowd......

people who walk up to you and start talking without introducing themselves.....and then expect you to listen to them!

breakdown5
3/1/09 8:12:39PM

Posted by soundboy1

people who walk up to you and start talking without introducing themselves.....and then expect you to listen to them!

On a related note, I hate when people that you don't know start telling you about how horribly depressingly f'd up their lives are. I don't know you, I don't care, why are you talking to me to begin with?
IriShame
3/1/09 8:35:21PM
I hate work. With all my heart.
jakeiceman
3/1/09 9:39:38PM

People who have profile pictures on like myspace, or facebook, or whatever, of themselves in sparing gloves, shirts off, striking a pose. Its gay. Dont do it, unless you want everybody to know you dont really train and we could all pwn you like a n00b.

This is all.

Posted by Solidus

I could list a ton of things on what I hate about myspace/facebook:

I hate people who always have a profile pic of themselves holding an alcoholic beverage in their hand with a stupid glazed over look on their face. We get it, you're a drunk. But you're not as awesome as you think you are, especially when you have to go even farther and list "drinking" among you're only interest.

On my profile pick I'm wearing sparring gloves with my shirt off......while drinking beer.

My interests: Drinking said beer while punching people.

Since posting it, my friend requests have went up 400%
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5