Hardy Poking Fun at GSP

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Hardy Poking Fun at GSP
kopower
3/4/10 8:23:16PM
Cage Potato described Dan Hardy's latest video as an attempt to "piss people off." Wrong my friends! In this tribute to the wrestling singlet (and legends like Jerry "The King Lawler), Hardy makes fans of out of shape, hairy pro wrestlers very proud.

Link

I was a bit pissed at first for Hardy thinking that GSP is one dimensional but the video gave me a nice chuckle.
tcunningham
3/5/10 1:23:12AM
its a dumb video. it just makes me want to see hardy get smashed even worse. i dont care what he was trying to do with that vid but it was so dumb i couldnt finish it.
postman
3/5/10 7:27:25AM

Posted by tcunningham

its a dumb video. it just makes me want to see hardy get smashed even worse. i dont care what he was trying to do with that vid but it was so dumb i couldnt finish it.

Not that it matters but im intrested if you train or ever played on a team? there is always someone at my gym (usually me lol) throwing on the singlet or I prefer a complete under armour outfit on. When I played baseball we would ribb each other all the time. Actualy I will some times put the Under armour on when there is a new guy in class then come out and tell everyone we are going to work from North South today. When they figure out what North South is the reaction is priceless lol. All that being said I never put it on You Tube or directed it towards anyone. It is dumb but its funny dumb and being that I have been around such humor I found it to be silly and caught a laugh.
cowcatcher
3/5/10 12:22:37PM
i think the video is pretty funny, the guy isnt doing anything too obnoxious and hes obviously having some fun preparing for the biggest fight of his life. i dont see any problem with this, if anything it makes me like hardy more.
jae_1833
3/5/10 3:11:49PM
Some fight fans are starting to act like some of the fighter's lately and take what Hardy is saying/doing way to seriously.....It's not like he said any of these comment....I'm going to eat his children Mike Tyson.....The firt person to die of octogan related injuries Frank Mir....die of AIDS Marcus Davis.....none of those comments were made with any humor/playfulness in them what so ever.
casketcoin
3/9/10 8:16:58PM
3 things that video made me think of

1. To much ****/ jock shots
2. i wonder if that song is just now becoming a hit in England

And number 3
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
king_katool
3/9/10 8:20:36PM
Meh, dont really have a problem with this, its good he's having fun, but i didnt find it funny, but im also now a fan of "dumb" humor, an example of this is i HATE austin powers
telnights
3/9/10 8:33:20PM
Well I don't have a problem with it. But he needs to be more worried about winning than making jokes. Lets not forget he is taking on the best WW in the world today and top 3 P4P fighter. So I would say little less time thinking up jokes and more time working out how the hell is is going to beat GSP.
State_Champ
3/9/10 9:03:36PM

Posted by cowcatcher

i think the video is pretty funny, the guy isnt doing anything too obnoxious and hes obviously having some fun preparing for the biggest fight of his life. i dont see any problem with this, if anything it makes me like hardy more.

This video is one of the main reasons that Hardy is one of my favorite fighters...I think it's hilarious!