Hardcore radio with Dana (Thursday)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Hardcore radio with Dana (Thursday)
nastshabast
8/10/08 3:01:36PM
LINK

I think this was posted with only audio but never-the-less this is a MUST see.

WAR Hardcore Radio
nastshabast
8/10/08 3:06:20PM
"Do you know how many ****** T-shirts you have to sell to make 7.5 million"

crushedbacon
8/10/08 4:10:05PM
" And Providences up here in Canada......"

Dana White

Really?
crushedbacon
8/10/08 4:25:49PM
oh my bad nails it later on in the interview
dinex
8/10/08 4:27:21PM
I hate listening to promoters and Dana certainly is no exception to that. I tried listening to parts of that interview because I have nothing better to do right now and it was pretty bad. Apart from the usual promoter talk which is expected to be biased and uninteresting the interviewers were terrible and said several things that are just false, like one of them talks about Afflction putting out a press release about Tito signing with Affliction. If you're not going to bother doing the research then don't talk about things you know nothing about.
nastshabast
8/10/08 8:41:55PM

Posted by dinex

I hate listening to promoters and Dana certainly is no exception to that. I tried listening to parts of that interview because I have nothing better to do right now and it was pretty bad. Apart from the usual promoter talk which is expected to be biased and uninteresting the interviewers were terrible and said several things that are just false, like one of them talks about Afflction putting out a press release about Tito signing with Affliction. If you're not going to bother doing the research then don't talk about things you know nothing about.

ahh you're so cute running to Tito's defense.
dinex
8/10/08 8:47:48PM

Posted by nastshabast

ahh you're so cute running to Tito's defense.

What? How exactly am I defending Tito?