HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE PLAYGROUND

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE PLAYGROUND
Kpro
1/3/09 7:26:58PM
Yes, it's a Happy New Year, but also a Happy 2 Year Anniversary for the MMAPlayground.

I've seen a lot of improvements and great members here over the past 2 years.

If you haven't gone Premium yet, just F'in do it
scoozna
1/3/09 9:13:21PM
Bravo! Happy Anniversary!
grappler0000
1/3/09 9:23:01PM
Twenty20Dollars
1/4/09 12:29:42AM
really two years? where has the time gone...
loller90278
1/4/09 1:03:13AM
man, i still remember v1.0.
happy bday MMAP!
DCRage
1/4/09 8:51:15AM
I think it's been 2.0 as long as I've been here, but there still have been some nice improvements made. Although I think perhaps we can now take Secondary League out of Beta, no?
casey64
1/4/09 7:29:33PM
The best MMA POSTing site their is.
Rollins
1/5/09 3:31:31PM
Awesome game, great community and Mods that listen, give chances when people stumble but willing to throw people out on their ear if necessary. A recipe for success. Let's hope it stays that way, if it doesn't FAIL is just a stones throw away.

This is the ONLY place I've considered actually giving money to post lol, and it's not just the game or community but the willingness of the mods to work with people that's impressive, power hungry mods that have to be a total d*** all the time (like some sites) is not how you get people to follow the rules. I believe when people are treated right and interacted with they are more inclined to be aware of their posts and actions and overall pay more attention to the rules and try to follow them. Sure some people just want to start trouble but I believe everyone understands what I'm saying here.

I believe 09 will be the year of Rollins Premium membership status.

Great job MMAPlayground. Love the place.
higdon10
1/5/09 4:16:17PM
Cant get enough of the Playground. Happy Birthday!!!
ohiostate1016
1/5/09 6:34:43PM

Posted by Rollins

Awesome game, great community and Mods that listen, give chances when people stumble but willing to throw people out on their ear if necessary. A recipe for success. Let's hope it stays that way, if it doesn't FAIL is just a stones throw away.

This is the ONLY place I've considered actually giving money to post lol, and it's not just the game or community but the willingness of the mods to work with people that's impressive, power hungry mods that have to be a total d*** all the time (like some sites) is not how you get people to follow the rules. I believe when people are treated right and interacted with they are more inclined to be aware of their posts and actions and overall pay more attention to the rules and try to follow them. Sure some people just want to start trouble but I believe everyone understands what I'm saying here.

Couldn't have said it better. Props.
RampageOwnedYou
1/5/09 6:58:05PM
MMAcca
1/6/09 1:50:58PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by Rollins

Couldn't have said it better. Props.

Happy Anniversary Playground
ncordless
1/6/09 1:56:20PM
mmaplayground = the best mma discussion and fantasy betting around
TheCatFather
1/13/09 7:49:32PM
2 Years! WOW, I remember the day I joined!
Here's to Hundreds more.