Happy New Year, Everyone!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Happy New Year, Everyone!
emfleek
12/31/09 11:48:38AM

If you're going out, be safe tonight. Remember that drinking and driving = bad, mmkay? Also, if you decide to do some hoggin' then you need to make sure you use protection*.

Seriously, though...if you drink, call a cab or walk. Don't do anything stupid.

I'm past the whole "going out on New Year's" stage so I'll be sitting at home in my underwear until the lady gets home at 11:30 and then we'll ring in the new year with a "bang".

Have fun!

* A standard issue Glock 22 should suffice!
kopower
12/31/09 5:19:49PM
Same here. On vacation in Colorado but just going out to eat in a few hours and heading back to the hotel for the night.

Aunt Flow is in town so the only bang I'm getting tonight would be self inflicted
RyanC
12/31/09 5:28:21PM
For a lot of my friends this is still a night where you have to go out, but I'll be sitting home with my gal. Got some lobster tails and steaks to make for dinner, some good beer, and a nice bottle of scotch to sip on, and that pretty much does it for me. It really doesn't get a lot better than that IMO.

Looking forward to the Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl tomorrow, and obviously the UFC on Saturday. This is gonna be a good couple of days off of work!
EvenFlow
12/31/09 5:39:37PM

Posted by kopower

Aunt Flow is in town so the only bang I'm getting tonight would be self inflicted

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
12/31/09 6:09:29PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by kopower

oh god no!!!
backalley101
12/31/09 7:25:20PM
Just going stay home and get ****** up
kopower
12/31/09 8:02:54PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by kopower

LMFAO!!! but that's just wrong
Kpro
12/31/09 8:18:23PM
Happy New Year, Playground !

It's my B-Day at midnight so I spend it every year down in the Pioneer Square / Bell Town bars in Seattle.

As was said, Dooooon't drink and drive and don't get arrested

Trust me, cops don't care when I say "But I'm Kpro from mmaplayground.com". Hasn't worked once.........
jae_1833
12/31/09 8:43:51PM
Enjoy the night Playgrounder's and heed the warnings about drinking and driving PLEASE!!!
higdon10
1/1/10 1:18:32AM
Happy New Year Playground
MMAcca
1/1/10 4:02:07AM
Happy New Year to all!

I hope it all goes/went well for you guys last night......