Happy Halloween MMA Playground!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Happy Halloween MMA Playground!!
pmoney
10/31/12 10:40:07PM
Happy Halloween everyone! I know I am late, bit I just wanted to put it out there. Perhaps it's that it falls on a Wednesday (and I go to work soon ) but this has felt the least like Halloween out of any year I can remember. So I thought at least sharing a Happy Halloween might get me into the spirit

Have a fun night everyone!
Poor_Franklin
10/31/12 10:41:36PM
Have a Happy Gay Christmas everyone!
Bubbles
10/31/12 10:52:21PM
Happy Headache From All The Doorbell Ringing and Kids Yelling Day
Biggavelli
10/31/12 10:59:20PM
Happy Halloween, I hope everyone had/has a safe and fun night!
Budgellism
10/31/12 11:13:26PM
Only 8 kids came to our house trick or treating. Halloween just doesn't seem to be like it used to.

Anyways, happy Halloween Playground. I hope you guys had a better night than I did. Assignments blow
shaneTpain
11/1/12 6:13:36PM

Posted by Budgellism

Only 8 kids came to our house trick or treating. Halloween just doesn't seem to be like it used to.

I only got 10 kids when back in the day the streets were crawling with power rangers, ninja turtles & the dude from Scream

happy halloween everyone!
Bubbles
11/1/12 6:32:30PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by Budgellism

I only got 10 kids when back in the day the streets were crawling with power rangers, ninja turtles & the dude from Scream

I don't think my doorbell had a 5 min break from 6:45-8 after the rain subsided. It was busier last night than the last couple years
thevoodooninja
11/1/12 6:42:42PM
Our trick or treat got pushed back till this weekend because of sandy. I love this time of year!!!
prophecy033
11/1/12 6:44:24PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by Budgellism

I don't think my doorbell had a 5 min break from 6:45-8 after the rain subsided. It was busier last night than the last couple years

zero kids stopped by my house.more candy for me
Poor_Franklin
11/2/12 5:11:50AM
Amy Schumer had my favorite Halloween tweet

This year I only got 1 trick-or-treater #beforethecopscame
thevoodooninja
11/2/12 4:21:16PM
here's a song that takes you on a journey with a trick or treater

military street

happy halloween playground
hymiekooken
11/2/12 6:43:39PM
I just think it is sad that becase of the very small pecentage of pedophiles and wackjobs out there that parents are now scared to let their kids trick or treat, but I cant blame them. anyway, did my usual gig of dressing up like a scarecrow and sitting on the porch swing not moving until the kiddies come up the steps. I think it actually scares the adults more than the kis, they loved it when I jump up at them.
Bubbles
11/2/12 7:52:32PM

Posted by hymiekooken

I just think it is sad that becase of the very small pecentage of pedophiles and wackjobs out there that parents are now scared to let their kids trick or treat, but I cant blame them. anyway, did my usual gig of dressing up like a scarecrow and sitting on the porch swing not moving until the kiddies come up the steps. I think it actually scares the adults more than the kis, they loved it when I jump up at them.

anyone else see the irony here?