Happy 4th of July

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Happy 4th of July
george112
7/4/12 9:26:30AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun 4th of July.

I know ill be hitting the firework stands tonight

Anyone else like mixing all of their fireworks together and making one huge fuse?
kopower
7/4/12 9:40:15AM
Love the fourth. We have a huge family gathering at my parents house. They live on a lake, so there's a boat parade, with water balloon fights, and tons of people lighting of big fireworks at night. Thank god they live on water, cause it's supposed to be over 100 degrees up in MN today. We usually also play water volleyball, and get some yard games going, as well as whiffle ball. Plenty of food and drinking as well. Stay safe, and have fun everybody.
grappler0000
7/4/12 11:12:25AM
Be safe!
MALICE
7/4/12 11:20:26AM

Posted by kopower

Love the fourth. We have a huge family gathering at my parents house. They live on a lake, so there's a boat parade, with water balloon fights, and tons of people lighting of big fireworks at night. Thank god they live on water, cause it's supposed to be over 100 degrees up in MN today. We usually also play water volleyball, and get some yard games going, as well as whiffle ball. Plenty of food and drinking as well. Stay safe, and have fun everybody.

Same here. It sounds like it is going to be unbearably hot here in MN today. Good thing we have a lake or two. Speaking of lakes, time to get the boat ready. Happy 4th of July, Everyone. The first of two great events this week.
george112
7/4/12 11:24:52AM

Posted by MALICE

Posted by kopower

Same here. It sounds like it is going to be unbearably hot here in MN today. Good thing we have a lake or two. Speaking of lakes, time to get the boat ready. Happy 4th of July, Everyone. The first of two great events this week.

It's hot as hell here in TX also.

But its always like this every year
FastKnockout
7/4/12 11:49:42AM
And let us not forget why we celebrate! Today is the day Will Smith saved the planet from the alien invasion back in 1996.
Budgellism
7/4/12 12:03:50PM
Enjoy it my American friends
airkerma
7/4/12 12:11:10PM
Working...but here are my electronic fireworks
MALICE
7/4/12 12:13:48PM

Posted by george112

It's hot as hell here in TX also.

But its always like this every year

I think most of the country is feeling the heat right now. Thank you whoever invented central air and thank you to my grandfather's grandfather Roy for bringing us to Northern MN where there are lakes and rivers everywhere. Boat is ready. Cooler is ready. Let the 4th begin. Stay cool, PG.
SpiderSilva
7/4/12 1:09:06PM
Happy 4th everyone!

No fireworks here Colorado has finally almost been put out. The last month we managed to have the biggest fire in Colo history and the most destructive fire in Colo history. Almost all fireworks show have been canceled too.

Stay safe PG fam!
prophecy033
7/4/12 1:11:02PM
Have a safe 4th guys, dont wait too long to throw the firecrackers
BlueSkiesBurn
7/4/12 4:01:20PM
I don't really celebrate this holiday much. Not because it's not cool or anything, I'm just not a fireworks guy.

I plan to watch the Red Sox-A's, go see Spiderman, then play tons of Uncharted tonight.
Ordep
7/4/12 4:14:15PM
I've been apartment hunting today around Athens. Bad choice, everybody grilling and kids playing. I looked like a creeper/ped checking on people.
Bubbles
7/4/12 5:29:52PM
the only country birthday that really matters happened on Sunday

Enjoy your day responsibly...you dont wanna miss Saturday's fight
Adrenaline
7/4/12 6:57:37PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

No fireworks here Colorado has finally almost been put out. The last month we managed to have the biggest fire in Colo history and the most destructive fire in Colo history. Almost all fireworks show have been canceled too.

One of my best friends is a wild land fire fighter and just returned home from that fire in Colorado, I think he said he was in or around Montrose. You guys have been hit hard this year. I hope your luck improves.

We just lost 60 houses in Idaho, its been a crazy year for fires.

Anyway Happy Independence Day to everyone and God Bless America. Thanks to our non-American friends on the boards for the love. Whether you celebrate the day or not, I hope everyone can grill some dead animals and crack open a few cold beers.
MALICE
7/4/12 7:10:56PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Happy 4th everyone!

Stay safe PG fam!

I have relatives in Greeley, CO and I was just on vacation and drove through Denver. There were a few areas we drove through where the smoke could be seen many miles from the fires. Good Luck Colorado and have a happy 4th.