Happy B-Day Walter!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Happy B-Day Walter!
Chael_Sonnen
8/5/12 7:28:21PM
Happy 51st B-Day Walter Hartwell White

From one gangster to the other - - - All HAIL THE KING!

PS - - - I just FedEx'd you some razor's for your ultra-cool grooming habits
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bubbles
8/5/12 7:54:15PM
well I know what not to get him

Twenty20Dollars
8/5/12 9:33:34PM
Budgellism
8/5/12 10:51:30PM
Does anyone else hate Skyler and wish she was killed off? She's been one of the worst parts about this show since season 2.
Twenty20Dollars
8/5/12 11:00:47PM

Posted by Budgellism

Does anyone else hate Skyler and wish she was killed off? She's been one of the worst parts about this show since season 2.

No.

I will take her over any of these annoying kids on other shows. Like Carl from the walking dead or jack from the killing.
Budgellism
8/5/12 11:21:03PM
It might just be me. The show is awesome though and tonight's episode had my eyes glued to the screen the entire time, there's just something about her that bugs me. Her sister too. I agree about Carl though (sadly, I've never seen the killing).
Bubbles
8/6/12 11:14:49PM

Posted by Budgellism

yup 100% agree. Keep Marie (we need someone attractive to look at) but I can't stand Skylar. The actress plays the role fine, but I cant stand her character...just like Kate in LOST. I wanted her to die from season 3 on
40ouncetofreedom
8/6/12 11:32:42PM
Skylar does suck.Maybe Walt kills her.Who knows what is going to go down but im stoked.
Budgellism
8/7/12 4:48:33PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

yup 100% agree. Keep Marie (we need someone attractive to look at) but I can't stand Skylar. The actress plays the role fine, but I cant stand her character...just like Kate in LOST. I wanted her to die from season 3 on

Oh god, I hated Kate in Lost.
Twenty20Dollars
8/7/12 5:26:32PM
I think the character is good, but I can see why don't like her. I've heard the same from other people, like and dislike her.

I do feel like I know a possible way the show might end.
Boo_Radley21
8/8/12 1:44:53AM
Yes I too despise skylar. shes just as illegal as walt and acts like hes satan himself
Twenty20Dollars
8/8/12 7:45:37PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Skylar does suck.Maybe Walt kills her.Who knows what is going to go down but im stoked.

My idea is maybe the other way around. Skylar kills Walt.

Hopefully the world doesn't end in 2012 otherwise we won't get to see the second part of the season.
BuffaloDave
8/8/12 9:30:40PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Budgellism

Oh god, I hated Kate in Lost.

She was definitely a big C U Next Tuesday, but a damn hot one!

Only caught the 1st episode of season 5 of BB, just finished 1-4 on Netflix, I'm in the same boat as anyone that wishes Skyler to get offed. Also felt Walt was a bit annoying during the 4th season. Hope he redeems himself in the 5th.
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/12 12:19:15AM
hah
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
george112
8/9/12 12:30:23AM

Posted by Budgellism

THIS!!!

me and my gf hate that bitch.

also I too think skylar is gonna kill walt. I was talking to my friend today at work about it. Makes sense . Very possible. Then she takes over