Here is what happens to Sherdog nutthuggers when their fighter loses.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Here is what happens to Sherdog nutthuggers when their fighter loses.
madmarck
4/22/07 10:22:35AM

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=555740

Just listen to these guys.
"I hate Cro Cop im glad he lost"
"Cro Cop is a asshole"

Morons.
Ydoc
4/22/07 10:46:12AM
Blah, a lot of fair weather fans over there. I remember before the GP everyone was hoping for Silva to KO him, and then afterwards they were all back on his bandwagon... until yesterday at least.
johnafirth
4/22/07 3:36:47PM
A good chunk of the threads over there are all trying to discredit Gonzaga. It's really pissing me off.
hcazlekker
4/22/07 3:58:14PM
The majority of Sherdog posters have no conviction. Not two weeks ago I was reading posts on how the UFC's HW division was superior to PrideFCs heavyweight division (presumably with the aquisitions of nog, mirko, and werdum).

The moment a former Pride HW gets taken out though . . .
randyleprechaun
4/22/07 6:31:21PM
Sherdog has the worst forums ever. As soon as you voice your opinion on a subject you get flamed by about 20 pissed off under-sexed over-worked arse-holes. I couldn't be bothered with morons like that!

At least most threads started on this site are constructive & thought provoking! We should give ourselves a pat on the back!
Jeffanori-Gomi
4/24/07 4:41:08AM

Posted by randyleprechaun

We should give ourselves a pat on the back!

are u coming on to me?
madmarck
4/24/07 10:52:56AM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Posted by randyleprechaun

We should give ourselves a pat on the back!

are u coming on to me?

If he exceeds 4 pats he is. Thats the rule.
Also if the hands go from shoulder to lower back. He wants some of that.
hcazlekker
4/24/07 11:33:53AM
I used to work with a guy who would transition shoulder massages from hand pats. He would always say things like, "workin hard big guy?"

RiG0
4/24/07 12:17:24PM
Cro Cop does come across pretty arrogant. He's still one of my favorite fighters though. Gonzaga was on the ball.

Most ironic fight of the year.
madmarck
4/24/07 6:37:37PM

Posted by hcazlekker

I used to work with a guy who would transition shoulder massages from hand pats. He would always say things like, "workin hard big guy?"

Hate those guys.
DevMahon
4/25/07 1:11:34AM
Wow. A lot of Sherdog hate here. Understandable, but still. . .
pv3Hpv3p
4/25/07 10:47:55AM

Posted by hcazlekker

WTF That's just not right
pv3Hpv3p
4/25/07 10:52:02AM

Posted by DevMahon

Wow. A lot of Sherdog hate here. Understandable, but still. . .

I can't really argue... Their forums have basically turned into a joke, it's nice to get on a site where people have at least semi-inteligent conversations, as appose to just flaming each other, and the occasional "Rickson by armbar" lol...

But to be honest it's the first site I got to for MMA news, and I love the SDS and the Beatdown, too...
Rush
4/25/07 12:16:01PM

Posted by RiG0

Cro Cop does come across pretty arrogant.

I find him to be an intense individual.... kind of like me, but I've never thought of him as arrogant.
hcazlekker
4/25/07 12:32:36PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by RiG0

Cro Cop does come across pretty arrogant.

I find him to be an intense individual.... kind of like me, but I've never thought of him as arrogant.

Mirko keeps it real, like Mr. Darcy.
pv3Hpv3p
4/25/07 5:26:37PM

Posted by hcazlekker

From "Married with Children"
hcazlekker
4/25/07 5:39:56PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by hcazlekker

From "Married with Children"

nah, from "Pride and Prejudice," haha
raider8
5/1/07 12:53:01PM
It is kinda funny. One second they praise a fighter and say he is "unbeatable" but when a upset happens they talk about how crappy he is and how they called it all along.