What happens next?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » What happens next?
bojangalz
7/6/08 12:06:23PM
I've never really won anything in my life.......Until last night that is!!!!!!!!!

I'm just curious how this payout stuff works. I assume that the Playground will contact me in the coming days for additional info or something. Is this about right?
Twenty20Dollars
7/6/08 12:14:00PM
Figsak
7/6/08 12:21:04PM
Ya, I think you get a badge for beaing top earner, but I don't think you get anything else. The wagering part is the lottery of this site. All it takes is 1 parlay to land and you can make so much damn money that noone will ever catch you.

Um, I THINK I read something about how top pickers get $100, $200 if they're premium, but unless I glanced over it, the top earners just get a badge.
bojangalz
7/6/08 12:23:45PM
Prizes!

Top Season Scores: 1st place - $500 2nd place - $250 3rd-10th - T-shirt
Top Season Earners: 1st place - $500 2nd place - $250 3rd-10th - T-shirt
Bonus: $50 to top point score for EACH EVENT
Bonus: $50 to top earner for EACH EVENT
All monetary prize amounts are DOUBLED for Premium Members.
Secondary League Prizes:
Top Score: $100 ($200 for Premium Members)
Top Earner: $100 ($200 for Premium Members)

Right on the home page. Unless I'm missing something here.
grappler0000
7/6/08 12:34:43PM
Yes, someone will contact you...too bad you weren't a premium member, cuz your prize money would have doubled.
wolfman
7/6/08 12:36:09PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

whatt, i dont think you win anything for betting with fake money.

You've been on this site for a little over a year and have been completely oblivious to the fact that there is real prize money to be won?! Are you serious?!!
bojangalz
7/6/08 12:39:15PM

Posted by grappler0000

Yes, someone will contact you...too bad you weren't a premium member, cuz your prize money would have doubled.

I know I'll probably never win another nickel, but I will def. be a premium member soon. These guys have a great product, and the site should be supported.
MMAcca
7/6/08 1:23:42PM

Posted by bojangalz

I've never really won anything in my life.......Until last night that is!!!!!!!!!

I'm just curious how this payout stuff works. I assume that the Playground will contact me in the coming days for additional info or something. Is this about right?

Well done dude!

Twenty20Dollars
7/6/08 1:24:24PM

Posted by wolfman

You've been on this site for a little over a year and have been completely oblivious to the fact that there is real prize money to be won?! Are you serious?!!

well i didnt think they would give away real money, its not like i have won an event and got the money.
wolfman
7/6/08 1:52:44PM

Posted by wolfman

well i didnt think they would give away real money, its not like i have won an event and got the money.

Regardless if you have won or not it is emblazoned right on the Home page.
CornishMMA
7/6/08 3:28:39PM
thats weird you didnt know $20 and funny you edited it

Props be to Bojanglz thats 1 mega bankroll, bet you wish it didnt reset, its going to be harsh for you to wager only $1000 next event

You need a paypall account for them to send you the money so register one now if you dont already have one