what happened to tito rashad II ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » what happened to tito rashad II ?
MFOTHER
2/4/08 6:14:40PM
are the replacement fights better then the rematch?

sorry if this is old, i couldnt find it
Rush
2/4/08 6:15:49PM
I'm glad there are no plans for Tito Rashad two. So far the replacements are much better.
Diamondback2
2/4/08 7:22:57PM
The UFC had nothing to gain form Tito/Rashad II. Tito is still very popular and they want him to go out on a loss I'm sure and Machida and Liddell are the two best match ups against him, Machida gets it. A win over Tito (if it's a good one) will finally give Machida the attention he deserves. Love him or hate him (I have no love for Tito personally), Tito is still one of the biggest fighters in the UFC.

This is much better than Tito/Rashad II. Remember Tito is gone from the UFC more than likely as it currently stands.

Goodbye and good riddance as far as I'm concerned.
cloppio
2/5/08 12:17:31AM
i'm glad this fight isn't happening. tito is is on the down slide and evans is on the up swing. my only problem is it seems like rashad fights to he compitions level. sure he's had some dominating victorys but i really need to see him dominate a contender before i believe he's an upper level fighter.

as for tito....who really cares? he'll never see another title shot imo. i see him being a good coach and his clothing line seems to be working for him. i also think he would be good as a play by play type....it hurts me to say that(he rubs me the wrong way) but i think he'd be good at it.

just my opinion
NatedawgThaM
2/5/08 12:30:48AM
IMO The replacements were worse.

You guys really would have wanted to see Bisping vs Rashad much more then...

Bisping/Hamil 2?
Tito/Rashad 2?

Neither should be undefeated and IMO they both would have loss those fights. But meh, I get to see Thiago, one of my favorites, officially hand Rashad his first loss so I guess it all worked out sort of.
CantAndleDaRiddum
2/5/08 1:59:07AM
dana didnt want ufc fans to fall asleep
cloppio
2/5/08 3:39:06AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

dana didnt want ufc fans to fall asleep

Jackelope
2/5/08 4:55:48AM
A better question would be "Who cares about Tito and Rashad II?" Overwhelming majority I think would answer that they could give a shit less.
CWall33
2/5/08 9:27:50AM

Posted by Jackelope

A better question would be "Who cares about Tito and Rashad II?" Overwhelming majority I think would answer that they could give a shit less.

Yeah, controversial ending != interesting fight.
I couldn't care less about Tito/Evans II.

emfleek
2/5/08 9:37:11AM
I couldn't care less about Tito, period.