What happened to the playground?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What happened to the playground?
« Previous Page
DoTheMMAth
6/20/12 9:11:00PM
I'll repeat - changes are coming - it may take a few months, but expect more original content, more games to play of all sorts, various feature improvements, etc. It's coming... just it takes time to rebuild a set of code so complex.

Just know that it's coming, that it all.
george112
6/20/12 9:24:17PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

I'll repeat - changes are coming - it may take a few months, but expect more original content, more games to play of all sorts, various feature improvements, etc. It's coming... just it takes time to rebuild a set of code so complex.

Just know that it's coming, that it all.

Games??

Cant wait
MALICE
7/5/12 10:59:19AM
Wow. I was part of a mass banning. I was a member of the MMArmy. I will admit, there were a few members who were a little out of hand from time to time. The heat was at an all time high in the PG at the time. Most of the camp was permabanned, but myself and a few others were allowed to stay. We were restricted to our camp forum. I come here mainly for the forums so eventually I went elsewhere looking a good forum. There are none like the PG. Jackelope was very cool the whole time. Most other mods as well. Some were not so understanding. The PG seems much better now and it looks like I came back at just the right time. Hellz Yeah!!!!
SpiderSilva
7/5/12 1:00:34PM
I'm not gonna lie.The UG app aka mma.tv has pulled me away from the PG as of late but as I have come back to realize these are way better people here. The PG is like a family and I'm here to stay.

prophecy033
7/5/12 2:03:33PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I'm not gonna lie.The UG app aka mma.tv has pulled me away from the PG as of late but as I have come back to realize these are way better people here. The PG is like a family and I'm here to stay.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]