What happened to the playground?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What happened to the playground?
« Previous Page | Next Page »
george112
6/9/12 4:54:13PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by george112

Posted by kopower

I thought I remember a thread awhile back that Jackelope started, saying he wasn't gonna be posting much anymore.

That's weird. Whyd he decide that?

Real life came up, and between a school and work he had enough on his plate. He's, to this date, one of the best dudes that we've had here.

Without a doubt.

Great guy and also a very good moderator

Absolutely agree

Cowcatcher
Grappler0000
Jackelope

Favorite mods
prophecy033
6/9/12 5:08:40PM
All the Mods i've had direct contact with are pretty cool dudes
george112
6/9/12 5:10:14PM

Posted by prophecy033

All the Mods i've had direct contact with are pretty cool dudes

Well there is a couple that I will not name that have rubbed me the wrong way . But I hold no animosity
emfleek
6/9/12 7:45:22PM
Dude, this place is gonna be off the hook in the coming months. There will be shitting of pants when you guys see what we have in store.

F'ing amazing.
george112
6/9/12 7:55:23PM

Posted by emfleek

Dude, this place is gonna be off the hook in the coming months. There will be shitting of pants when you guys see what we have in store.

F'ing amazing.

Cheers to that
kopower
6/9/12 9:32:57PM
I always like Jakelope as well.

Looking forward to the new sites improvements
kopower
6/11/12 10:32:43PM
For the newer members, here is a link to one of the greatest playground av's ever. 40ouncetofreedom

Link
george112
6/11/12 10:53:09PM

Posted by kopower

For the newer members, here is a link to one of the greatest playground av's ever. 40ouncetofreedom

Link

Totally agree with you.
That was a BADASS av. I remember watching it everytime he would post

Takes me back
Gogoplatapus
6/12/12 12:32:47AM

Posted by george112

Posted by kopower

Link

Totally agree with you.
That was a BADASS av. I remember watching it everytime he would post

Takes me back

Haha I remember that one. Dude was a good shit also. Funny cat.
Adrenaline
6/12/12 12:58:40AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by george112

Posted by kopower

I thought I remember a thread awhile back that Jackelope started, saying he wasn't gonna be posting much anymore.

Real life came up, and between a school and work he had enough on his plate. He's, to this date, one of the best dudes that we've had here.

Jackelope was/is a great guy. Always enjoyed him, I hope he makes a comeback one of these days. Zephead too for that matter. Both of them were solid guys.

Edit: I always liked Silverbullet too, he hasn't posted for ages but I remember him being really funny and his avatar caption was "shrimpin ain't easy". Don't know why I remember that.
prophecy033
6/12/12 1:45:56AM

Posted by emfleek

F'ing amazing.

tease
Kpro
6/12/12 2:03:06AM
My signature just below this text happened.
Pookie
6/12/12 4:05:02AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by george112

Posted by kopower

Jackelope was/is a great guy. Always enjoyed him, I hope he makes a comeback one of these days. Zephead too for that matter. Both of them were solid guys.

Edit: I always liked Silverbullet too, he hasn't posted for ages but I remember him being really funny and his avatar caption was "shrimpin ain't easy". Don't know why I remember that.

His avatar was my way of differentiating Bulletdodger from Silverbullet.
george112
6/12/12 4:20:53PM
Speaking of avatars. I have never changed my avatar since I joined in January 2007

Has anyone noticed ??
Ordep
6/13/12 11:17:33AM

Posted by george112

Speaking of avatars. I have never changed my avatar since I joined in January 2007

Has anyone noticed ??

maybe it's time for a change?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
george112
6/13/12 11:36:14AM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by george112

Has anyone noticed ??

maybe it's time for a change?

Hahaha I actually though about doing that but thought it might be dumb. However because they are gloves it actually makes it that much more funny
MMAcca
6/13/12 5:17:09PM

Posted by Kpro

My signature just below this text happened.

DC Rage
MMA-San
6/16/12 5:47:33AM
There was a tremendous amount of people unrightfuly banned when Justin Eilers got shot by his stepfather on Christmas. I remember just about anybody who posted in that topic was banned. Good posters.

I remember that people were like RIP Justin Eilers, you were a good fighter you may be missed...then afterthat they would put their two centz in on the situation. Like the father should be killed, or Eilers family was dysfunctional, one poster even wrote a nice epitaph on how much Eilers would be missed and then afterwards try to lighten the mood by saying something like "This is why white people shouldn't celbrate X-mas" or something like that...and everyone got banned.

Apparently nobody was allowed to put their two centz in on the situation...it was "bad taste".

Even if it wasn't fighter bashing people were still banned. Like 15 or something that topic...posters that had been here for years without any problem...that was harsh.
MMA-San
6/16/12 5:52:51AM
http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic.aspx?&P=1&ID=28644&Highlight=justin eilers#P346681 <---see, its like 2 pages long with one of the last posts being DCRage saying he banned a bunch of people and deleted their posts...that topic was like 6 pages long originally...he banned like 40 peoples for paying their respects and then expressing their rage.

Dumbass.
zephead
6/17/12 8:48:19AM
I don't always go on the interwebs... But when I do, I perfer the Playground. Thirst for knowledge my friends.
tepid55
6/17/12 1:24:33PM
I loved the old player-to-player fantasy wagering system.
Cooler
6/17/12 6:09:52PM
A few mods went drunk with power I've heard, a lot of people got banned for things that are okay now.
Gogoplatapus
6/18/12 2:20:32AM

Posted by zephead

I don't always go on the interwebs... But when I do, I perfer the Playground. Thirst for knowledge my friends.

Retired the dancing spiderman?
george112
6/18/12 3:08:25AM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by zephead

Haha I remember that.

Super throwback
Boo_Radley21
6/18/12 11:21:46AM
I figure once I stop posting the forums will collapse and this site will be done for. Your welcome for keeping this alive
zephead
6/19/12 6:35:46PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by zephead

I have been hounded to bring Spidey back
george112
6/19/12 6:39:35PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by zephead

WE WANT SPIDEY. WE WANT SPIDEY!
MMAcca
6/20/12 5:15:41PM

Posted by george112

Posted by zephead

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by zephead

WE WANT SPIDEY. WE WANT SPIDEY!

Bring him back!!!!!!!!!
Adrenaline
6/20/12 8:28:15PM
Anyone remember "gay thug dating"
zephead
6/20/12 9:09:57PM
Here is Spidey in all his gayness. ( Gay in a HAPPY way)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5