what happened to kendall grove??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » what happened to kendall grove??
prozacnation1978
12/23/08 8:50:44AM
just curious not a fan of his but he is way over due to fight would love to see him fight ed herman again,
Wallass
12/23/08 9:36:35AM
His last fight was a win over Evan Tanner ( R.I.P ).

Before that he lost two in a row. I hope they make him and Herman fight again and the loser leaves. Kendall seems like an Underacheiver who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.
copcopps
12/23/08 9:54:45AM

Posted by Wallass
Before that he lost two in a row. I hope they make him and Herman fight again and the loser leaves. Kendall seems like an Underacheiver who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

Yep, in fact I think both are underachievers
Franklinfan47
12/23/08 10:26:16AM
He's taking some time off after the birth of his first child and also getting a gym started over there in hawaii
ohiostate1016
12/23/08 11:15:01AM

Posted by Franklinfan47

He's taking some time off after the birth of his first child and also getting a gym started over there in hawaii

Then he's going to come back and call out Anderson Silva.
JimiMak
12/23/08 11:34:49AM
He's still running....
higdon10
12/24/08 9:32:46PM
Herman would smash Grove if they fought again. I think that Tito Ortiz's coaching beat Herman the first time, not Kendall Grove.
TheCatFather
12/27/08 1:11:24PM
Well lets see, he got his face smashed by 2 guys from the TUF comeback show then he fought an over the hill bearded fighters (RIP) only to beat him by UD, barely. My guess is Kendal Grove is in the land of "Super Free Undercard". We hope to "Not" see him on the next fight night.
copcopps
12/27/08 8:29:43PM

Posted by TheCatFather

Well lets see, he got his face smashed by 2 guys from the TUF comeback show then he fought an over the hill bearded fighters (RIP) only to beat him by UD, barely. My guess is Kendal Grove is in the land of "Super Free Undercard". We hope to "Not" see him on the next fight night.

I actually think Tanner wasn't over the hill when he fought Grove, just that the alcohol affected his body to the point he couldn't defeat Grove. A healthy Tanner at 37 would've beaten him
mrkennedy
12/27/08 11:20:47PM
waiting for david loiseau
copcopps
12/28/08 12:09:15AM

Posted by mrkennedy

waiting for david loiseau

wow Grove really likes getting knocked out