Hannibal body weight training.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Hannibal body weight training.
postman
7/23/10 4:12:46PM
To my knowledge he has nothing to do with MMA but check out this guys body weight training. Anyone live in a place where they have parks like this one?

Video via YouTube
Chael_Sonnen
7/23/10 4:17:28PM
He's in some serious shape....seen a few guys work out like that in my neighborhood park....Maybe I'll try it
RyanC
7/23/10 4:41:28PM
That dude is crazy! I've never seen a park like that before.
Taylor8766
7/24/10 1:13:47PM
This guy is just Shredded, some of the sutff he was doing was insane.
Rush
7/24/10 8:32:47PM
Very impressive. I am curious to try a few of those. I know a couple I can't do for sure, but a few others I think might be doable for me.
postman
7/24/10 9:08:56PM

Posted by Rush

Very impressive. I am curious to try a few of those. I know a couple I can't do for sure, but a few others I think might be doable for me.

Yeah cause you too are clearly insane when it comes to working out. If I remember correct you posted some insane training vid of yourself before.
Rush
7/24/10 9:12:09PM

Posted by postman

Posted by Rush

Yeah cause you too are clearly insane when it comes to working out. If I remember correct you posted some insane training vid of yourself before.

If you are referring to the kettlebell stuff and med. ball stuff, yeah that was me.

I actually do most of my workouts either at the park when my son is playing or at work balcony or stairway. It's fun seeing people's faces when they see me working out with my 71 lb kettlebell in the stairway in the morning.

If I am able to do any of those exercises, I will post vids.
Pookie
7/24/10 9:44:35PM
That guy must have the strongest back muscles.
postman
7/25/10 10:39:23AM

Posted by Rush

Posted by postman

Posted by Rush

If you are referring to the kettlebell stuff and med. ball stuff, yeah that was me.

I actually do most of my workouts either at the park when my son is playing or at work balcony or stairway. It's fun seeing people's faces when they see me working out with my 71 lb kettlebell in the stairway in the morning.

If I am able to do any of those exercises, I will post vids.

Didn't you post one out on the street using planter areas and ledges almost parkour style.
Rush
7/25/10 2:27:06PM
I had a couple where I was jumping on and between large rocks outside.
postman
7/25/10 2:49:39PM
That prob was it
Jackelope
7/25/10 5:27:06PM
A lot of this stuff is similar to some crossfit type exercises. The kinds of things you do when you're in gymnastics and such. I can do the bar muscle ups, but not quite like that dude can. He is just blasting them out effortlessly. Muscle ups are ridiculous tough and require strict form.

Witness the most insane muscle up ever performed. On rings, too!

There are some things he does, though... I can't even imagine doing that stuff. The guy is truly a beast. You can learn to do a lot of the exercises this Hannibal guy is doing on this website- www.beastskills.com
DJBlankenship
7/26/10 11:45:55AM
all I can say is WOW
steven9000
8/24/10 5:28:50AM
Yeah hes in shape but if you want to get big you gotta do more then just body weight exercises.