Hangover cures

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Hangover cures
Aaronno9
9/14/08 11:48:47AM
Anybody got any that actually work? Even if its just a little? Im seriously having the worst day of my life
MMAcca
9/14/08 11:49:37AM
Me too dude.

I woke up this morning convinced this headache was going to kill me
breakdown5
9/14/08 12:06:58PM
Gatorade and/or water. Hangover's are caused by dehydration, so rehydrate and eat something and you'll be good to go. Gatorade is best because of the electrolytes or something. You can actually avoid the hangover if you drink a bottle of water before you pass out at the end of the night.
Boo_Radley21
9/14/08 12:21:08PM
Chronic.
Jackelope
9/14/08 12:22:04PM
This is the worst possible thing you could do, but I swear to God it works like a charm.

Chug some water and jump on a treadmill for 20 minutes. You'll likely puke several times, but as long as you rehydrate and sweat out a bit once you are finished you will fall asleep and wake up right as rain.

It's an old Army trick that we all used to do on Saturday mornings. Swear to God it works perfect
bullettdodger
9/14/08 12:31:56PM

Posted by Jackelope

This is the worst possible thing you could do, but I swear to God it works like a charm.

Chug some water and jump on a treadmill for 20 minutes. You'll likely puke several times, but as long as you rehydrate and sweat out a bit once you are finished you will fall asleep and wake up right as rain.

It's an old Army trick that we all used to do on Saturday mornings. Swear to God it works perfect

LOL thats pretty classy way to avoid a hang over
I just drink water before i pass out and like this morning, i am Hang over Free
Just rehydrate, if its really bad sometimes i do like an airborne... anyone remember airborne, one day they were the shit for colds cause people thought they were a miracle cure... when really its just a load of vitamins to help your body get back on track... man people can be so stupid.
Rush
9/14/08 12:34:01PM
Basically I agree with Jackalope. If I only have a headache, water, a banana and a multi vitamin with a little bit of light exercise is the best cure. I wouldn't do it if I am sick to my stomach, but then again, I don't drink that much any more.
Aaronno9
9/14/08 12:36:31PM
Yeh, my heads totally fine, its weird, ive never had a hangover that involved a headache before. I just feel really sick all day. The thought of running is making we want to throw up lol.
casey64
9/14/08 12:42:48PM
Playing with yourself, or drinking water alot.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/14/08 2:28:32PM
weed, food, water, painkillers
Ordep
9/14/08 2:32:59PM
In my case ......

Hangovers have 3 main symptoms 1) headache, 2) warm body (fever-like) and 3) sick stomach.

I drink a lot and very frequent, but it is extremely strange to get a hangover since my '03 Biology professor told me about solutions and preventions.

For Headache,use PREVENTION, drink a lot of water (or powerade) before going to bed, I always drink more that I should just to ensure I'll be ok (of course be careful b/c you dont want to fill up and start throwing up)

For sick stomach, use PREVENTION, eat something while drinking and/or before passing out. Select wisely cause you want to make sure you dont have only alcohol inside you but neither you want to create a bomb that could make it worse

For the fever-like body, SOLUTION, after waking up and maybe after light breakfast (wait and then) 15 to 25 minute light cardio. This always work for me, sweating all those remaining alcohol toxins in the blood will make you feel like new.

Then you should be ready for a cold shower, dress up and hit the bar again.
Twenty20Dollars
9/14/08 4:41:16PM
i heard eating yogurt helps, which i think does. I've also heard bread and the other night i heard on the radio that drinking tomatoe juice helps but i havent tried those two.
IriShame
9/14/08 8:43:17PM
Look, hydrateing and light exercise will make you feel a little better but not before it makes you feel a lot worse. I advocate smokeing a bowl upon waking, this way you don't let the nausea set in and keep you from being proactive. Then you get up, chase 3 vicodin with a 32 ounce vitamin water energy and go back to sleep for 20 minutes. Wake up and stumple through the day right as rain. You can take that to the bank.
mkiv9secsupra
9/14/08 8:53:42PM
Alcohol dehydrates you which is the main cause for hangover headaches. Before you pass out drink a couple glasses of water. Thats just what ive been told. I have never ever in my life had a hangover even after puking my brains out all night, still no hangover
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/14/08 10:39:53PM
cannabis is the best hangover cure known to mankind.
beerman77
9/14/08 11:40:46PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Anybody got any that actually work? Even if its just a little? Im seriously having the worst day of my life

cant help you today but next time you tie one on take a glass of water and a pac of emergenc C or air born, with a multi vitamin . normally feel great in the morning
Boo_Radley21
9/15/08 12:52:43AM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

cannabis is the best hangover cure known to mankind.

This is a guy who knows his shit haha.
Believe-in-judo81
9/15/08 10:56:06AM
A big helping of hot n spicy Chilaquiles es muy bueno por la cruda.

In all seriousness, if I'm having any hangover symptoms worse than some cottonmouth and a mildly upset stomach I just have a few glasses of water, some aspirin, and if I absolutely need it an anti nausea pill. That should fix you right up, in fact if it doesn't the chances are you drank waaaay to much last night and should probably slow down. Not that I'm judging, I've had a few nights of drinking that went on way,way too long myself!
pv3Hpv3p
9/15/08 10:59:54AM
chicken bullion (one of those chicken broth flavored cubes)... Add it to a big glass of boiling water and add plenty of tobasco... Let it cool down a little but drink it while it's hot...
iwannabesedated
9/15/08 3:20:56PM
I normally do a lot of pooping...The Nabs are killer.
mrsumo
9/20/08 6:10:24AM
You Army guys will like this.

When I was in the army I learned the best cure for a hangover was an IV. We would pull them out of the CLB and have a buddy administer. You can feel the hangover drain away as the IV drains into you. That is military intellegence at it's finest!
Taylor8766
9/20/08 9:46:11AM
I never get hangovers, probably cus i party alot,
dwt_lok
10/2/08 12:55:00AM
I used to do the same, chug a bunch of water before I pass out. But last time I pissed all over my wife in bed, so i suggest an alternative solution......