Need a hand quickly cause I'm stupid

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Need a hand quickly cause I'm stupid
jjeans
6/16/11 4:51:07AM
PREMIUM MEMBER (Expires 6/17/11)

That's tomorrow right? Of course I'm going to upgrade again. I still love this site and It's going to look really weird with all the adds back and I hate change!

Just wanted to check whether thats tomorrow? And is it still like $20?
kopower
6/16/11 8:32:25AM
You'll be fine. I still believe its 20 bucks. It may take them a few days to process the transaction but you shouldn't lose your premium status.
scoozna
6/16/11 9:42:53AM
Back in the day when I was a premium member, it automatically renewed. The charge didn't come across as "MMAPlayground" (can't remember what it said) and it took me a while to figure out what it was for.
BlueSkiesBurn
6/16/11 6:58:36PM

Posted by scoozna

Back in the day when I was a premium member, it automatically renewed. The charge didn't come across as "MMAPlayground" (can't remember what it said) and it took me a while to figure out what it was for.

It says the following

Apr 15, 2011 Payment To Internet Point, Inc. Completed Details Payment To Internet Point, Inc. -$19.95 USD
MriIlluminati
6/18/11 12:31:51AM
Wow people really pay for this lol???
Shawn91111
6/19/11 7:49:30PM
You wont be missing much
emfleek
6/20/11 10:34:22AM

Posted by Shawn91111

You wont be missing much

...and yet you keep returning on a daily basis.
Shawn91111
6/20/11 9:33:11PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

You wont be missing much

...and yet you keep returning on a daily basis.

Never said the site
pmoney
6/24/11 12:21:19AM

Posted by MriIlluminati

Wow people really pay for this lol???

Why wouldn't they? This is the best site on the net. I have been wanting to go premium for a while, but have been trying to figure out how to hide it from the Mrs.

She hates this site, simply because I love it and spend so much time on it. If I gave our money to the site and she found out.... Well, let's just say I'd have more time for posting.

It's kind of the natural order. If you like a band, you'll buy their cd and support them. Hopefully. Same with movies, video games, whatever. If you like a product, generally you will support it monetarily to keep it going.