i want hammill to get ktfo

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » i want hammill to get ktfo
eiredave
3/3/07 11:35:53AM
who eslse wants 2 see titos bitch get koed
thatfedorsohotrightnow
3/3/07 11:38:25AM
Not that I want to see him lose but I think he will. I try not to like/dislike fighters and just go based on who I feel will win. Hamill did come off kinda douchy during the show so I see were you're coming from. I fear a boring match in this one.
crimethinc
3/3/07 1:16:17PM
If this was the same Matt Hamill from the show I would say he most likely would get KTFO. But it's amazing how training with certain camps can transfrom you as a fighter. I think team punishment is breeding another Tito. Matt Hamill has ogre strength and excellent wrestling ability all the right tools to become a GnP warrior.
eiredave
3/3/07 1:46:46PM
yea he could be good wrestling but i think he has problem with pain he can take it see the show he won but had 2 go 2 hospital after dont think he was hurt really
bayonetxwork
3/3/07 3:18:23PM

Posted by thatfedorsohotrightnow

Not that I want to see him lose but I think he will. I try not to like/dislike fighters and just go based on who I feel will win. Hamill did come off kinda douchy during the show so I see were you're coming from. I fear a boring match in this one.

Uhh douchy? He's deaf and you expect him to have a strong grasp of what being a douche is and not? I could care less if he gets knocked out or not, but I highly doubt he'll lose this fight. The only thing hes really lacking in his game is killer instinct. He has a guy mounted and he punches like hes sparring.
thatfedorsohotrightnow
3/3/07 5:21:55PM

Posted by bayonetxwork

Posted by thatfedorsohotrightnow

Uhh douchy? He's deaf and you expect him to have a strong grasp of what being a douche is and not? I could care less if he gets knocked out or not, but I highly doubt he'll lose this fight. The only thing hes really lacking in his game is killer instinct. He has a guy mounted and he punches like hes sparring.

When herpes franca fights sherk we need to get a wager on. You don't have to be able to hear to know when people tell you that you are going too hard in training.
loller90278
3/3/07 7:59:11PM
i dont think hermes stands a chance against sherk
madmarck
3/3/07 10:37:19PM

Posted by eiredave

who eslse wants 2 see titos bitch get koed

When he is facing another inexpericned Wrestler? Not likely to happen. Maybe a TKO stoppage on either end. Neither of these guys is on Rashads level yet so i doubt we will see a amazing LHK.