Hamill's Staph Infection At TUF 11 Finale (Picture)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Hamill's Staph Infection At TUF 11 Finale (Picture)
DCRage
6/20/10 4:09:52PM
Looks like he got shot in the back...
SpiderSilva
6/20/10 4:46:26PM
ewwwwww i thought something was on his back

anyone heard about hamill the movie?
BustedKnuckle
6/20/10 7:18:35PM
This explains a lot. I couldnt figure out waht it was during the broadcast. That looks fairly nasty. It must have been on the downside and treated before the Finale or how could they have let him fight!!!??? Hammil was the man last night, to top off the staph i saw somwhere that he claiming he broke his hand in the 1st rnd. This guy is a trooper.
kopower
6/20/10 7:36:30PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

No, and Matt hasn't either
noahgenda
6/20/10 8:27:13PM
lol. that was cold
grappler0000
6/20/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted the trailer in the video section a day or two ago.
TimW001
6/21/10 2:18:24AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by SpiderSilva

YESS!
Pookie
6/21/10 2:35:20AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by SpiderSilva

Judges? ...Yes, they accept the answer. You are awarded 500 points and a prop.
ncordless
6/21/10 2:59:08AM
While I was watching I thought Hamill had a tramp stamp on his back.

All things considered, I am kind of glad it was staph.
JSmooth1da
6/21/10 9:36:38AM

Posted by kopower

Posted by SpiderSilva

That was great...
I'm surprised the commission let him fight with that open Staph wound on his back.
DCRage
6/21/10 10:06:02AM
Apparently Keith Kizer (exec. director of the NSAC) knew about it in advance and they cleared him to fight beforehand.
CwB
6/21/10 5:31:42PM

Posted by DCRage

Apparently Keith Kizer (exec. director of the NSAC) knew about it in advance and they cleared him to fight beforehand.

I would sure hope that the NSAC knew about this in advance. I would lose all faith in the pre-fight medical exams if they had missed that horrendous mark right in the middle of his back...
slapshot
6/22/10 5:52:03AM

Posted by CwB

Posted by DCRage

I would sure hope that the NSAC knew about this in advance. I would lose all faith in the pre-fight medical exams if they had missed that horrendous mark right in the middle of his back...

people seem to think its a big deal but it's really not as long as its not mersa. We all have staph on our skin everyday and our bodys just keep it in check.

If you Immunol compromised then its a big deal. As long as its simple staph then jardine is in no more danger of getting it than he is normally. I dont think ppl understand how staph works I know I didn't till I asked my wife to run it down but only certain strains are more contagious and anti-biotic resistant if its not one of these types of strains then its no more contagious than whats on his own skin already.