Hamill Calm in the Eye of an Unnecessary Storm

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Hamill Calm in the Eye of an Unnecessary Storm
MMAcca
5/17/08 2:57:09PM
As one of the top prospects in mixed martial arts’ most high-profile division, light heavyweight Matt Hamill has proven that being deaf isn’t a handicap, but instead, a mere obstacle to be overcome on the way to bigger and better things.

LINK
IriShame
5/17/08 3:45:04PM
I'm telling you. This guy is going to be the next big thing. His striking improves with every fight and his wrestling is second to none. He reminds me of a 205 Koscheck before he had completely developed his striking game. Give him time and this guy will be wearing a belt.
bullettdodger
5/17/08 4:09:23PM

Posted by IriShame

I'm telling you. This guy is going to be the next big thing. His striking improves with every fight and his wrestling is second to none. He reminds me of a 205 Koscheck before he had completely developed his striking game. Give him time and this guy will be wearing a belt.

bigbubbano23
5/17/08 4:43:59PM
oleg
5/17/08 11:26:17PM
Hammill will be a force for sure.
Mchubb316
5/18/08 1:32:47AM
I think Hamill will continue to improve and be a challenge for a lot of fighters, and eventually turn into a one of the showcase fighters. I do not however see him being a title holder.