Halo 3 Coming In Hours!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Halo 3 Coming In Hours!
POLL: How excited are ya??
I crapped my self i so happy! 47% (9)
Pretty Happy 53% (10)
Ultimate_fighter
9/24/07 9:59:54PM
Who's getting Halo within the next few days? How f-in' excited are ya!!!
SpiderSilva
9/24/07 10:43:52PM
just bought my copy going at 12 to pick it up might not play it till the am just dont want to go out on my day off
SpiderSilva
9/25/07 2:39:31AM
Just got home from picking it up gonna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mastodon2
9/25/07 2:52:50AM
Im gonna pick up a copy tomorrow morning, its not like its gonna sell out or anything. It is going to be a ridiculously good game though, if the other 2 are anything to go by.
DCRage
9/25/07 9:09:20AM
Halo Schmalo. Personally I could care less...no, I'm not a fan of the franchise even though I put in my fair share of hours on Halo 2. For me, today's about DDR SuperNOVA 2 for PS2-out today even though it'll be a couple days before it's on shelves.
Rush
9/25/07 1:44:35PM
I'd like to play, but I don't own any modern console and do not have windows vista to get it for PC. Oh well, I'll eventually have some time to play games (maybe)
TNunley
9/25/07 2:03:22PM
Never played Halo, and don't want an XBox 360... but if I ever ended up with a 360, Halo would be the system seller for me. Personally I'm waiting out COD4 for PC
Call of Duty 4
zephead
9/25/07 5:14:26PM
Got it today. I just finished playing and now my son is. The flood is back and with a twist.
Scott_Revels
9/25/07 7:06:21PM
There should be a option on the poll for people who don't like Halo.. I don't have a single thing Xbox, i'm all PS. If it doesn't come out on a PS console then it really isn't worth my time.. I'm not hating on the game though.
n0xin
9/26/07 10:55:22AM
it'll never come to PS, cuz PS is ******* horrible......that system is tanking horribably.....**** all games for it, buggy, crappy system...I dont own a 360 or a ps3 I just play my friends systems cuz i'm a broke biotch however.....playing both and knowing people with both....the xbox is far far superior

:: WAR MASTER CHIEF ::

Mastodon2
9/26/07 11:22:07AM
Master Chief is the boy! Got my copy of this game today, have not yet played it though, still playing "Blazing Angels II: Secret missions of WWII", so it will be a little while before I get started on Halo III, but I did pick up an Xbox live gold membership card to renew my gold membership when it runs out next month, so I can start getting rowdy online with Halo III!
TNunley
9/26/07 1:22:57PM

Posted by n0xin

it'll never come to PS, cuz PS is ******* horrible......that system is tanking horribably.....**** all games for it, buggy, crappy system...I dont own a 360 or a ps3 I just play my friends systems cuz i'm a broke biotch however.....playing both and knowing people with both....the xbox is far far superior

:: WAR MASTER CHIEF ::

I don't think it coming to PS3 has anything to do with whether you think it is "******* horrible". It is an XBox title, just like Socom, Resistance, Metal Gear, etc. etc. probably won't ever come to 360.

Don't have a whole lot of experience with PS3, but have played Resistance and Woods 07... both games great, never seen any bugs (other than the ones that charge you throughout Resistance). In it's defense the reason it is tanking is because of the price mostly (which they have dropped). It would be impossible to compete with the 360 as far as price with the contents of the ps3 (mostly Blu Ray).
DCRage
9/26/07 2:45:00PM

Posted by TNunley

Never played Halo, and don't want an XBox 360... but if I ever ended up with a 360, Halo would be the system seller for me. Personally I'm waiting out COD4 for PC
Call of Duty 4

I actually wanted a 360 for the new DOA games, but with all the problems the system's had so far I'm just sticking with my old Xbox, plus I wasn't sure about backward compatibility with all my games. If I had to keep my old Xbox just to play Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, I would. No way am I parting with that game until it or my Xbox stops working.
tlangley
9/27/07 1:59:23AM
LOL waht a shitty poll man haha can't say no.....but for real i'm not as excited as i will be when the new UFC game comes out....then i might shit my pants
GTS
9/27/07 3:07:27AM
i've always loved the halo trilogy. i loved halo 2 cuz you can stick em with those grenades and see them explode. but i'm hopn halo 3 has better weapons n new stuff.
iwannabesedated
9/27/07 12:40:55PM
Halo 3 is ths shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...and i havent even started the campaign mode yet..ive played about 30 or so social matches on live.......Rippin the Turrets off and slowly walkin around blastin people.....Flamethrowers lasers.........
holt8081
9/27/07 10:49:51PM
I have it and I beat it .
Ultimate_fighter
10/1/07 12:37:34AM
Beat it on Thursday, second day after i got it.... hahaha lol,,, ending is really good, happy they finished it liked that.... HALO 3 A MUST GET!!! PS System link coop is so sweet and same with versus, i love the brute hammer!!!
mkiv9secsupra
10/1/07 12:44:41AM
if anyone has/does get shot in the face with a shotgun by EG Mik3 or AllMtrEK9 then you know who it is.......im comin for ya
2mcgrath
10/1/07 11:31:20PM
i also bought it at launch.and it is an awesome game.i would recommend it to anyone