Anyone going to have a Halloween pary?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone going to have a Halloween pary?
mrsmiley
10/18/07 1:01:24PM
Curious to see how many of you are going to pary for halloween because I know i am.

Weird side note:I had a dream about a week ago I walked into a Halloween store and saw a Crocop and Wanderlei mask.
loonytnt
10/18/07 2:12:02PM
i got 3 kids so im not going to party but im make a hunted house for all the kids to go to. i live in a small town so im going to make one for all the kids because i want the kids in are town to have good memerys of halloween
cowcatcher
10/18/07 2:26:14PM
im not having one, but a couple of bars i go to are, and 2 friends are so im going to have to make some rounds. nothing beats a bar halloween party, the naughty maids, angels and kittens generally lose part of their costumes once the alchohol starts to flow.
pv3Hpv3p
10/18/07 6:30:20PM
I'm going because my gf's making me... Otherwise, I'm not a big halloween guy, but I'm sure I'll have fun...
Copenhagen
10/18/07 7:08:36PM
My g/f is dressing up as a lemonade sweety, and I am going to be a giant lemon.

I can't wait to get wasted in a lemon costume.
mrsmiley
10/18/07 9:09:18PM

Posted by Copenhagen

My g/f is dressing up as a lemonade sweety, and I am going to be a giant lemon.

I can't wait to get wasted in a lemon costume.

LOL!!!

Let me know how that goes.
postman
10/19/07 12:23:56AM
OK SO I'm from western Pa home of the field Party. Now mind you I'm 25 and myself and my buddies need nothing more than a Truck with a bad ass system with some tunes, a keg or 6 of beer, a huge fire, and maybe some meat on a spit and we are good. So we plan this bad ass Halloween Party at my buddies house (so the chicks have electricty) We cut and spit 3 cords of wood ( old school with the splitting axe and maul) ored three kegs and a pig. We are all set up. Then Charlie ( Homeowner) truns to Hank ( Me myself and Ireine) gets all depressed and cancels the party. No clue what we are doing now. All I know is I am going this weekend and taking at least a cord of that wood! So to answer your question no I am no longer having a party, Thabks for bring the bad memories back J/K.
Mastodon2
10/19/07 7:09:18AM
I'm not really a fan of Halloween, but I could well be going to a Halloween night in one of Newcastle's multitudinous night clubs. If I don't go out with them, I will be going to a drum n bass club on another night, and avoid all the tits in skeleton costumes, and get on with some proper partying!
scoozna
10/19/07 12:45:53PM
I'm going to one, probably going to be lame though.

I have a weird side note too: I had a dream last week where Nick Diaz was rolling his infant son down the steps of my basement to toughen him up - at least that was my interpretation of what he was doing. I was freaked and he was laughing.

...it was just a dream don't go starting rumors.
faille
10/19/07 1:13:59PM
I may go see what's happening on Bourbon Halloween night, one never knows.
TNunley
10/19/07 1:37:37PM

Posted by Mastodon2
...and avoid all the tits in skeleton costumes, and get on with some proper partying!

Are tits bad in England? I thought they were supposed to be good. Was that a misspelled word, or are you really going to avoid such a good thing?
fat2rak005
10/19/07 3:54:54PM
im going to a halloween party but its this saturday, 11 days before halloween?!?!? not to mention the same night as ufc. i really dont want to go, but its my girlfriend's friend's party so i have to.
Mastodon2
10/19/07 4:18:23PM

Posted by TNunley

Posted by Mastodon2
...and avoid all the tits in skeleton costumes, and get on with some proper partying!

Are tits bad in England? I thought they were supposed to be good. Was that a misspelled word, or are you really going to avoid such a good thing?

Tits = breasts, and yes the breasts are fantastic in England

but a "tit" can also be a stupid person, and I was using it in that secondary sense. When I go clubbing, I prefer to see the first kind of tit, and not the second!
TNunley
10/19/07 4:21:47PM

Posted by Mastodon2
Tits = breasts, and yes the breasts are fantastic in England

but a "tit" can also be a stupid person, and I was using it in that secondary sense. When I go clubbing, I prefer to see the first kind of tit, and not the second!

Alrighty... just curious.
mrsmiley
10/20/07 9:29:55AM
Yeah my GF birthday is today so I won't be watching the fight.
It's cool though.
My Friends GF won free tickets to the UFC event tonight though.........................AND I won't get to go.Oh well.I would rather watch the events on PPV anyway because it's less of a hassle.
Linye
10/21/07 11:34:52PM
I'm going to this one

thepunisher
10/22/07 11:02:37AM
yeah my buddy is having a house warming/ halloween party

i got a Ricky Bobby costume

Shake and Bake
Ordep
10/22/07 12:24:24PM
I'll be Steve Irwing

yes.... with the StingRay and a bloody mess in my chest.
scoozna
10/22/07 3:57:58PM

Posted by Ordep

I'll be Steve Irwing

yes.... with the StingRay and a bloody mess in my chest.

Ohhhh...now that's good.