Halloween Costume

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Halloween Costume
Theoutlaw08
10/31/12 5:10:03PM
For those that went out this past weekend or those that are going out to the bars tonight. What did you dress as, or going to dress as?

I was an 80s hair band rock star
Wig, tight lepoard print girl jeans, raggy GNR t-shirt, sleeves jean coat
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Shawn91111
10/31/12 5:23:26PM
Adults dress up? Meh its just about my son, he's going as Super Mario. Maybe if I was in my early 20's I guess.
Theoutlaw08
10/31/12 5:24:53PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Adults dress up? Meh its just about my son, he's going as Super Mario. Maybe if I was in my early 20's I guess.

There yah go, Im 24, so yes, my wife and I go out to the bars with our friends on Halloween (or the weekend before as it was the case this year). Plus in Milwaukee, I guess Halloween is a big thing. There are usually tons of people out for Halloween in Downtown Milwaukee.
Adrenaline
11/1/12 1:58:38AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Or maybe if you weren't negative....about everything Live a little Shawn, what kind of grown adult spends his time posting on the internet under made up names? Us weird fuckers and 16 year old girls but we embrace it because it is fun.

Bitching outfit Outlaw
prozacnation1978
11/1/12 9:41:16AM
I went to work as a Ufc fighter

Ufc hat. Bj Penn t shirt. And MMA fighter shorts
BuffaloDave
11/1/12 12:47:32PM
I did jack shit this year, but as for all the pics I seen posted, was one of my favorites,

Drudinh
11/2/12 3:21:47AM
Didn't go out partying but did wear one when I took the kids out. I went as phantom of the opera. I decided to keep in on for work because I super glued the mask to my face and wanted to wait til as late as possible to rip it off. People seemed to like it and, every female was like oh I love that movie with Gerard Butler. The only crappy part was that I was the only one working that was in costume.