Halloween

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Halloween
Next Page »
iwannabesedated
10/2/08 6:33:12PM
Is a fun time..Always nice to see the ladies slut it up with their costumes every year...I got my costume in the mail the other day i just need to get some shoes to go with it and im set...

Anyone got any cool costume ideas ?

Also got tickets to this haunted prison tour in Moundsville WV for next week..
Anyone ever go to anything like that?? I've got mixed answers on people who have gone to haunted prisons and shit like that but....Ive been to different haunted houses and hay rides and crap like that..Im hoping this prison thing is going to be cool.
Kracker_Jap
10/2/08 6:39:31PM
My buddy showed up last year to the halloween party...

in slacks, white oxford shirt, black tie a back pack and riding a ten speed

said he was a on a mission
Bowen50
10/2/08 6:56:12PM
2 words........GREEN MAN!!!!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CwB
10/2/08 7:04:59PM
for the past two years i have been a dancing banana. and girls love it...

stick with what works rightkinda looks like this
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/2/08 7:09:45PM
my gf said i couldnt get any halloween night if i grew a mustache & went as marlboro man....

in the process of looking for new costume
iwannabesedated
10/2/08 7:23:09PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

my gf said i couldnt get any halloween night if i grew a mustache & went as marlboro man....

Just tell her the stache is the Flavor Saver..That way you can remember her for hours.

You need Mickey Rourke though..For Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Darnok
10/2/08 7:23:27PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

.Always nice to see the ladies slut it up with their costumes every year.

I used to work in a bar in a small town where the girls were so sluty they actually wore more clothes at Halloween.
TWITA
10/2/08 8:35:27PM
shave your head. Put some cotton balls over your eyebrows. Wear a white t-shirt and white pants .... you are going to the party as Mr. Clean.
haggiswashere
10/2/08 9:46:59PM

who cares! if you get whooped over a mustache all mankind loses there equipment!!! think about the coolest mustacheoed men of all time and ask yourself....what would tom selleck do? what would earl hickey do? what would keith hernandez do?! what would freddie mercury do??!! What would mario and luigi do???!!?!?!?! what would doctor phil do???!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!? AAAAHHHH!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CwB
10/2/08 9:52:44PM

I am just going to have to take one of your man cards for giving in so easy
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/3/08 12:40:12AM

Posted by CwB

she's dressing as catwoman, im gonna be drunk all day....im gonna wanna **** catwoman
MMAcca
10/3/08 1:46:38AM

Posted by CwB

she's dressing as catwoman, im gonna be drunk all day....im gonna wanna **** catwoman

Good point

And definately worth shaving the tache for
4u2nv
10/3/08 9:08:06AM
Ya well i have no idea what to be for Halloween and i need ideas. Last yr i was a sick Spartan with battle wounds and spearing chicks left and right! (don't know about the last part)

Ideas folks? and i need one that'll fit a semi fat person! thats me :(

emfleek
10/3/08 10:26:07AM

Posted by haggiswashere

what would freddie mercury do??!!

Well, considering Freddie Mercury was a fan of anal bingo, I don't think he'd mind if a girl denied poontang.
mikevolz
10/3/08 11:22:42AM
yes.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Rush
10/3/08 11:28:27AM

Posted by MMAcca

And definately worth shaving the tache for

Hell, I'd even shave my pubes to get my wife in a catwoman suit.

I am considering going as (see pic). I just don't have a place to go with the costume. I mean, I'd be a big douche going to a Halloween party and leaving my wife and infant son at home.

Maybe something can be worked out. I just hope it will soon. I am currently growing my hair for the costume and it's driving my nuts.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
4u2nv
10/3/08 11:35:01AM
i just think that costume would be amazing but hard to pull off. I am better off as two face or batman. lol
gravy13
10/3/08 1:19:47PM

Posted by mikevolz

yes.

Nice choice. My old roommate and some of our friends were Cobra Kai last year. It was hilarious. You can order their oufits online.
jiujitsufreak74
10/3/08 2:45:31PM
i'm dressing up as green man and kicking people in the nuts

loller90278
10/3/08 2:55:55PM
^ funny

im not too excited this Halloween... its going to be thousands of "Jokers" from batman.

what i do want to do though, is order the v from vendetta masks (like 20 of them) and pass them out at a party. that would be sweet. a sweet, anonymous orgy.
Boo_Radley21
10/3/08 3:24:11PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by haggiswashere

what would freddie mercury do??!!

Well, considering Freddie Mercury was a fan of anal bingo, I don't think he'd mind if a girl denied poontang.

Hahahahaah fleek that line just made my day. I'm geeking the **** out right now hahaha. Gotta spread the love, but thanks bro.
iwannabesedated
10/3/08 3:52:12PM
Sometimes you just got to go big for a halloween party.

DiddyDidit
Rush
10/3/08 3:53:59PM

Posted by loller90278

what i do want to do though, is order the v from vendetta masks (like 20 of them) and pass them out at a party. that would be sweet. a sweet, anonymous orgy.

The password is - Fidelio
mikevolz
10/3/08 3:56:32PM

Posted by gravy13

Posted by mikevolz

yes.

Nice choice. My old roommate and some of our friends were Cobra Kai last year. It was hilarious. You can order their oufits online.

thing is ive just been growing my hair out for the hell of it, and i really look like the kid now.

one year i wore a sleeveless fur vest and went as sean connery.
iwannabesedated
10/3/08 3:58:22PM

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by gravy13

Posted by mikevolz

yes.

thing is ive just been growing my hair out for the hell of it, and i really look like the kid now.

one year i wore a sleeveless fur vest and went as sean connery.

You could buy a fat lady suit and like the ugliest the mask in the universe and go as Rosie O'Donnell and match that avatar.
dannyfrank
10/3/08 4:43:14PM
damn, i really need to think of something to do, but i cant come up with any ideas
Rush
10/3/08 5:42:44PM

Posted by mikevolz

yes.

And here I was thinking you would go as an Olympic racewalker.
cowcatcher
10/3/08 6:06:28PM
when all else fails paint yourdelf brown, put a 2x4 up your ass and go as a fudgesicle.
mikevolz
10/3/08 7:09:19PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by mikevolz

yes.

too much training, my hips don't move like that either.
Rush
10/3/08 7:20:49PM

Posted by mikevolz

Posted by Rush

Posted by mikevolz

yes.

too much training, my hips don't move like that either.

You could always take steroids. lol

BTW, I got the PM. lol
Pages: [1] 2