UFC Hall of Fame

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Hall of Fame
ChrisSabal
8/31/11 8:29:36AM
I have a question about the UFC Hall of Fame. My question is since they bought out Pride do you think Pride fighters will be able to make the H.O.F? Dana may have addressed this but I don't know so that is why I am asking.
grappler0000
8/31/11 9:40:55AM
I've wondered how it will work as well. My guess is that the fighters that came over and fought in the UFC, regardless of their success rate there, will be able to get in based on their Pride resume. For example, I can see Wandy, Hendo, and Nog getting in. Fedor on the other hand, I don't see happening.
prozacnation1978
8/31/11 9:33:32PM
Any ex pride ufc fighters. I will give you two locks
Anderson silva and rampage
prophecy033
8/31/11 11:21:15PM
They should just have an MMA Hall of Fame cuz who gets in the UFC Hall is at Dana's discretion
tn_rebel
9/1/11 1:20:09AM

Posted by prophecy033

They should just have an MMA Hall of Fame cuz who gets in the UFC Hall is at Dana's discretion

true
mikeebeats
9/1/11 9:05:38AM
I'm gonna assume Big Nog will be there one day since Dana keeps mentioning hes a future hall of famer.
I see why not hes a Former Interim UFC champ
only man on earth to hold both UFC AND Pride HW titles
and In my eyes 1 of the greatest HW of all time

I'm sure will see him in there.
prophecy033
9/1/11 1:26:26PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Any ex pride ufc fighters. I will give you two locks
Anderson silva and rampage

But both these guys became champs in the ufc. Silva was 3-2 in pride, 14-0 in the ufc. Rampage fought for the pride belt but WON ufc gold and defended it against prides last Welterweight and Middleweight champ so when they get in it will be for their ufc career