Hacran Dias

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Hacran Dias
tmas
1/24/13 6:24:12PM
So this is for people who think Hacran is a champion in the making.

Wanted to see how many others out there think this guy is top level talent and will one day be a champion.

any believers?
Budgellism
1/24/13 6:30:09PM
Yup

I was going to take him over Mendes tbh.
cowcatcher
1/24/13 6:31:27PM
Brazilian with good wrestling and size for his weight class? Yep, he's got a future.
tmas
1/24/13 6:34:34PM

Posted by Budgellism

Yup

I was going to take him over Mendes tbh.

agreed so was i.

i guess im just surprised no one ever seems to mention him amongst the best in the division
sparky
1/24/13 6:36:10PM
I have him in the top 10 but, I dont believe he would of beat Mendes
tcunningham
1/24/13 10:42:16PM

Posted by sparky

i agree. maybe mendes got KO'd by aldo, but he's still very legit and a hell of a wrestler. i dont think dias has proved enough yet

edit: after looking at his sherdog page, i see he only has one fight in the ufc, now im certain that he hasn't proved himself to be a top 10
DrivenDavies15
1/25/13 12:01:58AM
I really liked the idea of the Mendes fight for him. Too bad Dias got injured because it would have been a great test.

Deffs wouldn't say he's top 10 yet especially considering all the good FWs out there and his lack of big name opponents but he did look impressive as hell against Alcantara, so he for sure has bright future.
prozacnation1978
1/25/13 1:06:18AM
I was hoping it was gonna be Dias vs mendes at 157 instead of manny
prophecy033
1/25/13 1:39:21AM

Posted by sparky

this is my way of thinking
Theoutlaw08
1/25/13 11:48:26AM

Posted by tmas

So this is for people who think Hacran is a champion in the making.

Wanted to see how many others out there think this guy is top level talent and will one day be a champion.

any believers?

This is off topic but when i opened the thread i had thought kingsmasher was back and the thread was bogus. HAHA
Glad it wasnt true.

Back on topic. I think he has a bright future. I dont know if I would have picked him over Mendes, but I think if he wouldnt have gotten injured it would have been a hell of a fight. I look forward to seeing who his next fight is against.
ncordless
1/25/13 1:30:32PM
I don't have him in my top 10, but think he would be a tough match for Mendes. Nova Uniao guys tend to be really tough to take down. Dias isn't world class on the feet, but I'd probably take him over Mendes in a stand up fight.