The Hack is Trying to bring Anderson Silva down to train at the pit!!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » The Hack is Trying to bring Anderson Silva down to train at the pit!!!!!!
ufc88
3/7/08 2:13:41PM
WOWWWW if Anderson and Chuck start training together and sparring regularly that will be the most feared camp in MMAhttp://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2154.html
xphycorx
3/7/08 2:18:02PM
he doesn't need the pit. he already has a great group to train with.
MondayNiteMauser
3/7/08 2:23:46PM
I would pay big dollars to sit in on a sparring session.....Please let this be true so that Anderson and Chuck can be tag team champions of the world
juanez13
3/7/08 2:25:56PM

Posted by xphycorx

he doesn't need the pit. he already has a great group to train with.

He wouldnt Train There the whole time, this would be more like chuck bringing in silva to help him with his striking for his next fight, he wouldnt move to the US just to train with chuck, like alot of fighter do when they are preparing for fights, they bring in guys from different camps and places to get them ready for that fight. like henderson did, he brought some guys from france to help simulate the style that silva gad.
silverbullet
3/7/08 2:26:58PM
I can almost see Silva after a few times sparring with Chuck: hands at the nipples, flat-footed, walking through punches trying to land that overhand right.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/7/08 2:28:43PM
one hell of a pairing

i always hoped st. pierre would train w/ wandy or shogun.....
puppetmaster837
3/7/08 3:19:54PM
I think Black House is a better camp right now then The Pit. He trains with the Nogueira bros, Machida, and Filho. That sounds more beneficial then just training with Chuck. And with how incredible he is right now, why would he change anything?
MMAcca
3/7/08 3:45:43PM

Posted by puppetmaster837

I think Black House is a better camp right now then The Pit. He trains with the Nogueira bros, Machida, and Filho. That sounds more beneficial then just training with Chuck. And with how incredible he is right now, why would he change anything?

I think black house is the best training camp around at the minute.

Just look at the fighters they have and what they are achieving in their respective divisions.......
RMFG_187
3/7/08 4:32:35PM
Best of Both Worlds, coming together and SPARRING!!! wow
Ordep
3/7/08 4:36:34PM
the news title should be something like "Chuck wants Silva to teach him" or something like this
bullettdodger
3/7/08 4:52:56PM

Posted by silverbullet

I can almost see Silva after a few times sparring with Chuck: hands at the nipples, flat-footed, walking through punches trying to land that overhand right.

wrona666
3/7/08 5:08:56PM
That would be awesome the PIT is in my home town i would love to see the Spyder walking down the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xAcidburNx
3/7/08 5:22:11PM
this is the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
Pookie
3/7/08 10:38:57PM
bad for silva, good for liddell.
NatedawgThaM
3/8/08 12:11:50AM
DO THEY REALLY WANT CHUCK TO LOSE???

I mean seriously? You bring Anderson down there he's going to start KOing Liddell in sparring sessions and then Chuck will never be the same...
RMFG_187
3/8/08 12:42:57AM

Posted by Pookie

bad for silva, good for liddell.

not really, Silva can benefit from TDD, and he can get tested by fighting a heavy hitter in a higher weight class. it will only make him stronger, and have the ability too stand the entire match if he'd like. Although Chuck is gaining the most from this, Silva is getting his share too
jakeiceman
3/8/08 5:36:03PM
I really love reading all the threads about Liddell.....I am amazed by everyones ambition, after a hard day of playing dungeons and dragons and crying under your bed asking god why you have never had a girfriend you still manage to brush the cheeto crumbs off your mouse long enough to talk smack on someone who has accomplished more than you ever will.....props to you all

BTW...Silverbullet....that was actually very funny.