hi guyz

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » hi guyz
lochie
11/26/08 2:43:25AM
if u guyz could answer me to the best of your ability just wanted to no basically how i can improve my Speed my overall speed and agility if you could answer that would be great.

hopefully this is the right area to post this

Cheeers fellas Lochie
dannyfrank
11/26/08 2:06:57PM
do you mean punching speed? cause if you do i believe a speed bag will do the trick
artofdefense
11/26/08 2:19:04PM
Depends on what part of your body your talking about. But....

if it's a limb you want to focus on, moove it back and forth in a natural motion (like punching for hands) as fast as you can for 30 seconds. Wait till your speed is back, and repeat until your too tired to move near maximum speed, then stop. I say you have to stop because you can't train speed by going slow.
lochie
11/26/08 4:49:21PM

Posted by artofdefense

Depends on what part of your body your talking about. But....

if it's a limb you want to focus on, moove it back and forth in a natural motion (like punching for hands) as fast as you can for 30 seconds. Wait till your speed is back, and repeat until your too tired to move near maximum speed, then stop. I say you have to stop because you can't train speed by going slow.

ahh ok so do u mean like shuttle runs kinda or just like fast feet on the one spot and yes sorry i was talking about foot speed
aaa9erh8er
11/27/08 12:20:24AM
ive been told you caNT make your self faster but ive had sucess with cones and repetitive excerisesies using speed and agility also. for burst speed try weights on your feet and run then and i mean explode threw it and stop and do that with the weight and improve that way and soon enuff youll notice the diference