Who do you guys want to see in TUF6 final?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Who do you guys want to see in TUF6 final?
StriderXero
11/14/07 11:15:09PM
The two I mostly want to see is Mac vs George... Those two seem to be the most talented in my opinion. Don't know who actually could be better.
nickcuc547
11/14/07 11:26:15PM
agree, mac and george seem head and shoulders above the rest. matt and ben are the next best two imo, but i think mac and george are in a class of their own.
Twenty20Dollars
11/14/07 11:42:21PM
either mac vs george, ben vs george, mac vs ben
ChokeUout
11/14/07 11:53:29PM
Personally, I'd like to see Mac and Tommy, just so I don't have to Hear Matt Serra's soprano-voice brag about how much he "whooped that d*ck Matt Hughes".

Plus, I think it'd be a good fight. I think a strong wrestler would Give Mac Problems, and Tommy Seems like he fits the bill. But Mac is far more expierienced and technical than Tommy, so He'd Probably win.

I dunno, but I'd laugh my ass off if after going 6-2 in the prelims Serra doesn't get anyone in the finals. And I think it could happen.

I think I'm going against the popular opinion here, but it's all gravy
Pitbull09
11/14/07 11:55:05PM

Posted by StriderXero

The two I mostly want to see is Mac vs George... Those two seem to be the most talented in my opinion. Don't know who actually could be better.

Mac and george is the best matchup if not george, i would want the crazy guy who made the one guys head bleed with that high kick. He seems like a forrest griffin to me.
tuvok500
11/15/07 12:29:06AM

Posted by ChokeUout

Personally, I'd like to see Mac and Tommy, just so I don't have to Hear Matt Serra's soprano-voice brag about how much he "whooped that d*ck Matt Hughes".

Plus, I think it'd be a good fight. I think a strong wrestler would Give Mac Problems, and Tommy Seems like he fits the bill. But Mac is far more expierienced and technical than Tommy, so He'd Probably win.

I dunno, but I'd laugh my ass off if after going 6-2 in the prelims Serra doesn't get anyone in the finals. And I think it could happen.

I think I'm going against the popular opinion here, but it's all gravy

i want to see Serra's face when he will enter the octogon to presente the trophy and the 2 guys in the cage will be Hughes's guys !!

themmadigest
11/15/07 2:07:30AM
Mac and George would make for the most competitive fight
taz3423
11/15/07 8:33:02AM
I wonder how the bracket is going to be set up.

Matchups were
Mac v Jon - with Mac winning
Rude Boy v Matt Arroyo
Richie v George
Tommy v Ben

I want to see Mac vs George as that is the two best fighters in the house fighting each other.

I also think Ben is a good fighter and his size creates lots of problems. Either way we should see him fight in the Finale and thats good enough for me.
hippysmacker
11/15/07 8:48:34AM

Posted by StriderXero

Agreed. I'm probably in the minority here, but I think George will win if this happens. Mac really should go back to 155 after the show IMO.
Naturaldisaster
11/15/07 8:54:16AM
I don't care who he fights but I want Richie Hightower to win! NOT
Gladiator
11/15/07 9:38:29AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

i dont know... every now and then i like to see the sheep get thrown to the wolves. i think richie hightower vs mac or tommy would be pretty entertaining.
Naturaldisaster
11/15/07 10:47:14AM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by Naturaldisaster

i dont know... every now and then i like to see the sheep get thrown to the wolves. i think richie hightower vs mac or tommy would be pretty entertaining.

I'd like to see richie fight mac. cuz mac hates him so there would definitly be some leather flying in that one
Kainlock
11/15/07 11:45:31AM
I want to see Goerge and Ben that way you see Hughes go cry in a corner. I hate him and his "Better then everyone" attitude.
Mayhem13
11/15/07 11:50:37AM
I'm in the minority for sure here...but I think its gonna be Mac and Richie
jiujitsufreak74
11/15/07 6:03:47PM
i know i have posted this already, but i meant to post it in this thread instead of the quarters thread...

This is how I see the final fight: Mac vs George in finals...George wins by KO in first round

This is how the fight will go : both come out strong and exchange punches. Mac looks to have gotten the better of the exchange as he landed crisper punches. George goes for a looping right which mac evades and throws a clean counter punch which briefly rocks George. But what is this? A fly enters the cage and Mac stops fighting to observe one of God's beautiful creatures. Taking advantage of his opponents situation, George throws a vicious hook to Mac's chin leaving him unconscious. Big John calls the fight at 1:15 of the first round declaring George the TUF winner. Mac can finally see those humming birds...
DustinT
11/15/07 6:18:21PM
i could really care who i see in these finals...not terribly excited about it at all.

anyone vs mac.
havent watched the season much BUT i went from liking mac from years past, and now being completely annoyed by him on the damn show.
Lil-J
11/16/07 9:25:21AM
I wanted Jon to make it to the finales, because theres some guys on the show that just want the fame, but he actually wanted the experience. If you've read some of his interviews he doesn't need to fight he has a better job then probably 70% of the fighters in the ufc that are not top tier, yet doesn't mind going into work bruised, broken and bloody.

But Skill wise, Mac and George. Would be an awesome fight and its the most likely to happen.
stickyhash421
11/17/07 5:50:13PM
dosnt matter mac will probably win it all
NatedawgThaM
11/17/07 9:26:51PM
Mac vs. George since they are the best in there...

Jon Koppenhagen has great potential but he drops his chances with all that emotional BS.