How much could you guys make tonight???

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » How much could you guys make tonight???
katsumoto
2/3/07 9:45:02AM
If all fights go my way (not including the money I would make off correct picks) I'd make $350 off wagers, then again if it doesn't go my way (and martin did look like a beast at 185, bad news for me maybe) and I lose all my fights I'd be at a whopping zero dollars
deadcore
2/3/07 10:09:52AM
If all goes well i would make $905 on my wagers. Thats not even counting the bonus' from my picks.
katsumoto
2/3/07 10:30:07AM
Damn!!!! I take it you bet on some underdogs (either that or you bet against some people who didn't know much about mma....."I don't know much about this Cro Cop guy but I have a feeling about him" LOL)
deadcore
2/3/07 12:12:20PM
a couple underdogs, but i'm confident in them. rampage is the favorite against a guy that has already beat him before? doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but you never know.
nellyhiphophead
2/3/07 12:45:34PM

Posted by deadcore

If all goes well i would make $905 on my wagers. Thats not even counting the bonus' from my picks.

ya thats the one good thing if everything don't got down how i want it too you allways et another shot with the bonus cash
ManBeast
2/3/07 3:08:07PM

Posted by deadcore

a couple underdogs, but i'm confident in them. rampage is the favorite against a guy that has already beat him before? doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me but you never know.

I'm confident enough in rampage to bet $200 on him (my last wager) and someone tried to wager me with eastman, but that would be hypocritical.

Eastman got knocked out by Travis Lutter, so if Lutter can knock him out, certainly Jackson can as well, because Jackson's striking is lightyears ahead of Lutter's.
katsumoto
2/3/07 4:16:45PM
My money is on Page as well, but after hearing him in his last few interviews he doesn't seem to want it as bad as he used to. He's there to make the big bucks surely, but it seems like he's lost some of his love for fighting. Hope he trained hard because although I think he'll beat eastman, eastman will still be no pushover.
nellyhiphophead
2/3/07 5:35:32PM
i can only make 310 i gave some pl good odds for some fights
JimiMak
2/3/07 7:39:28PM
I could make as much as 459 or lose as much as 415. That's the funny thing with odds (especially when you only use them sometimes) I have 490 on the line and can't make or lose that much. Course not all bets are w/l some are on the round.