how would you guys say my fantasy football team looks?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » how would you guys say my fantasy football team looks?
Next Page »
ChrisSabal
8/21/10 1:33:30AM
Just wondering what some of you guys think about my team. It is in a league of 10 people.

QB-Peyton Manning
RB-Steven Jackson
RB-Cedric Benson
WR-Steve Smith(NYG)
WR-Mike Wallace
TE-Veron Davis
K-Mason Crosby
DEF-49ers
FLEX-Joseph Addai(RB)

BN-Justin Forsett(RB)
BN-Kenny Britt(WR)
BN-Greg Olsen(TE)
BN-Chad Henne(QB)
BN-Garrett Wolfe(RB)....sorry I had to he is my favorite player haha. And I always do with the last pick.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 1:42:20AM
Was Henne really the best available QB you could get as your back-up? The Colts bye is on Week 7. This means you'll be starting Henne, in his second full year as a starter, against the Steelers. If you're okay with that, I say it looks okay. I'd ditch Henne for another QB, though.

EDIT: looking over last years stats, Henne went 16-20 for 140 with a TD and an INT against the Steelers. They got beat by six and he didn't have the best fantasy game, but if those are numbers you're cool with during the bye, go for it. They aren't bad.
kopower
8/21/10 1:56:26AM
Garrett Wolfe brings back some memories of a local radio sports show about a year back. Some dude called in and said Garrett Wolfe was a better running back than Adrian Peterson, and not the Adrian Peterson that was on the Bears team

Here's an old show. It's the beginning of the show, it's about 30 seconds into his intro.

Link
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 2:05:18AM

Posted by kopower

Garrett Wolfe brings back some memories of a local radio sports show about a year back. Some dude called in and said Garrett Wolfe was a better running back than Adrian Peterson, and not the Adrian Peterson that was on the Bears team

Here's an old show. It's the beginning of the show, it's about 30 seconds into his intro.

Link

That's right up there when "legitimate" college football analysts were saying he had a real shot to win the Heisman. I about fell out of my chair laughing. There is no way a back out of Northern Illinois is winning the Heisman. I don't care if he rushed for 3000 yds. It's not happening. Colt Brennan threw for 5549 yds and 58 TD's and didn't even come close.
Jackelope
8/21/10 2:28:55AM
Top 3 are great and Vernon Davis was a big number guy for me on my team last year. WR position is hurting but you might be able to pick a guy up here or there since it seems like every year there are dark horse wideouts coming to the forefront. Not bad, I'd say.

EDIT: Oh, and 49'ers defense will be pretty solid IMO.

BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 2:33:54AM

Posted by Jackelope

Top 3 are great and Vernon Davis was a big number guy for me on my team last year. WR position is hurting but you might be able to pick a guy up here or there since it seems like every year there are dark horse wideouts coming to the forefront. Not bad, I'd say.

Agreed. 49's D is always solid. Sleeper pick, actually.

Oh, also, one of the things you might want to consider is that for the past number of seasons the Colts have had a good enough record that they bench Manning for the final 2 or 3 games. Which means you'll have Henne for those 2-3 games. Now, this isn't bad this year.

You'll have Buffalo, Detroit, and New England in that order for the final three games. Henne might actually not be bad if you can be okay with him being your ace in the hole for the week 7 game against the Steelers.
ChrisSabal
8/21/10 3:33:55AM

Posted by Jackelope

Steve Smith put up good numbers last year so thats why I got him. And Wallace was literally the only legit wideout left. 49ers defense should actually be great considering the division they play in.
ChrisSabal
8/21/10 3:35:56AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Was Henne really the best available QB you could get as your back-up? The Colts bye is on Week 7. This means you'll be starting Henne, in his second full year as a starter, against the Steelers. If you're okay with that, I say it looks okay. I'd ditch Henne for another QB, though.

EDIT: looking over last years stats, Henne went 16-20 for 140 with a TD and an INT against the Steelers. They got beat by six and he didn't have the best fantasy game, but if those are numbers you're cool with during the bye, go for it. They aren't bad.

Remember thought that was without Brandon Marshall. Ricky and Ronnie on the ground too should open up some passing lanes for Henne. This guy is maturing so thats why I picked him.....oh and plus my favorite team is the Dolphins haha.

Oh and you had something down lower about Peyton Manning being benched. My guess is he will only be benched for a game maybe 2 at the end of the year. Depending how good they are.
ChrisSabal
8/21/10 3:38:16AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by kopower

Link

That's right up there when "legitimate" college football analysts were saying he had a real shot to win the Heisman. I about fell out of my chair laughing. There is no way a back out of Northern Illinois is winning the Heisman. I don't care if he rushed for 3000 yds. It's not happening. Colt Brennan threw for 5549 yds and 58 TD's and didn't even come close.

The only time they really considered him being a Heisman candidate is when he put up big numbers against Ohio State. I remember this and I also live 15 mintues away from NIU(Northern Illinois).

But no way Wolfe is better than Vikings AP. And I love Wolfe. Favorite player. Got his jersey signed at training camp now it is hanging up on my wall.
cowcatcher
8/21/10 3:57:55AM
gosh im going to come off as a knob here, but i think youre thin at WR, although i dont know what to think of wallace, that team is in disarray. i dont love either of your backs although jackson is all the rams have at this point unless bradford can make the team effective in the passing game, and benson is a total wild card IMO. mason is missing kicks in practice over and over again and the pack isnt happy with him, but he has 2 new punters in camp holding for him and that may be part of it. hes still a weak spot for the pack, but i would guess that hes going to have a ton of XPs this year so he should at worst be middle to good in terms of K scoring, but who really cares about a K, its always my last pick. i dont hate your bench at all, and having manning is never a bad thing in fantasy. basically i dont love your team, but i dont hate it.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 5:39:00AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Remember thought that was without Brandon Marshall. Ricky and Ronnie on the ground too should open up some passing lanes for Henne. This guy is maturing so thats why I picked him.....oh and plus my favorite team is the Dolphins haha.

Oh and you had something down lower about Peyton Manning being benched. My guess is he will only be benched for a game maybe 2 at the end of the year. Depending how good they are.

YOU also have to remember that was without Polamalu. Say what you want about the addition of Marshall, Polamalu changes the game WAY more than Marshall. The Steelers aren't able to be NEARLY as effective with their schemes, zone blitzes, and blitz packages as they are when he's in the game.

It doesn't matter if Henne has 5 Randy Mosses, 2 Dallas Clark's, and 2 Adrian Peterson's, if he doesn't pick up on Dick LeBeau's schemes he's gonna have a shitty day under center. The best QB's in the league have trouble with LeBeau's packages when he has all his players. Henne is NOT the best in the league.

Oh, as for Manning being benched, I was saying that you'll have to start Henne. I like the teams that Henne would most likely face given the Colts track record of benching starters for the last two games once they know where their playoff seed is going to be.

You'll have Henne going up against the Lions (Total win) and against the Patriots (who have struggled against the Fins since Sporano took over) I like Henne as my Fantasy QB in either match-up if Manning is sitting.

****, even if they don't end up sitting Manning you have good match-ups in weeks 15, 16 and 17 with Manning. You finish with Jacksonville, Oakland and Tennessee. You'll be fine either way.
DCRage
8/21/10 7:47:55AM
I'd normally say Ehhh...outside of Manning & Davis, but I'm guessing taking Jackson meant you did not have one of the first 3 picks and thus CJ, AP & MJD were already gone.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 3:19:49PM

Posted by DCRage

I'd normally say Ehhh...outside of Manning & Davis, but I'm guessing taking Jackson meant you did not have one of the first 3 picks and thus CJ, AP & MJD were already gone.

Personally, I think taking CJ is a stupid move. Anybody who led the league in carries the year before has seen a significant drop off in production or injuries the following year. Just ask Turner, who was everybody's golden boy last year because of his production the year before.
Jackelope
8/21/10 3:37:07PM
You guys are crazy. Stephen Jackson is a great pick at RB. Of all the picks he has one of the last things I'd be hating on is Stephen Jackson as RB. The Rams as a team aren't the best but he is definitely the shining light of grace when it comes to that team as a whole. Not to mention with the possibility of a new legitimate threat at QB their offense may get a kick start.

I'm sure Manning will more than make up for the touchdowns SJ doesn't score and if you're playing in a league that awards points for rushing yards you'll be doing just fine. Hell, last year I thought I was screwed when I got stuck with Thomas Jones but he turned around and had a great season.

Anyways, carry on. Just thought I'd weigh in on Stephen Jackson
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 3:48:16PM

Posted by Jackelope

You guys are crazy. Stephen Jackson is a great pick at RB. Of all the picks he has one of the last things I'd be hating on is Stephen Jackson as RB. The Rams as a team aren't the best but he is definitely the shining light of grace when it comes to that team as a whole. Not to mention with the possibility of a new legitimate threat at QB their offense may get a kick start.

I'm sure Manning will more than make up for the touchdowns SJ doesn't score and if you're playing in a league that awards points for rushing yards you'll be doing just fine. Hell, last year I thought I was screwed when I got stuck with Thomas Jones but he turned around and had a great season.

Anyways, carry on. Just thought I'd weigh in on Stephen Jackson

Just to clear my post up, I was talking about Chris Johnson! I think Jackson is a fine pick.
Jackelope
8/21/10 3:55:29PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Just to clear my post up, I was talking about Chris Johnson! I think Jackson is a fine pick.

I guess I should have quoted. I was more directing it towards DCRage. Obviously compared to AP and Mojo it's not the greatest pick in the world, but yeah, I agree... Stephen Jackson is a fine pick
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 4:11:12PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I guess I should have quoted. I was more directing it towards DCRage. Obviously compared to AP and Mojo it's not the greatest pick in the world, but yeah, I agree... Stephen Jackson is a fine pick

I personally would have gone with Beanie Wells. I think Jackson only had 4 TD's last year. He did get 1,416 yds on 324 carries and had 322 yds on 51 carries so Jackson had almost 1750 yds from scrimmage, he just lacked the TD's.
Jackelope
8/21/10 4:39:36PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I personally would have gone with Beanie Wells. I think Jackson only had 4 TD's last year. He did get 1,416 yds on 324 carries and had 322 yds on 51 carries so Jackson had almost 1750 yds from scrimmage, he just lacked the TD's.

IMO you can blame that on the Rams' offense as a whole. Which should have gotten better this offseason. (Although that remains to be seen obviously) I think there's basically no question that if they could move the ball more efficiently Stephen Jackson would be putting up a lot bigger numbers TD wise.

For me, I view it like this- Beanie Wells is a solid RB, but Tim Hightower is used a lot in goal line situations and has proven his effectiveness there for the Cardinals. I think last year he scored a TD on something like 7-9 times out of the 13-14 times he received red zone touches. So, while Beanie is great he still splits TD's with Hightower in goal line situations where Hightower is around 75% successful. Stephen Jackson will more than likely get more yards throughout the year than Beanie will even with his expanded role in the Cards' offense. I'm willing to bet the touchdown differential won't be too much either.

The two are close for sure and are both solid picks, but if it came down between the two of them on a draft I might actually lean towards Stephen Jackson.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 4:50:38PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

IMO you can blame that on the Rams' offense as a whole. Which should have gotten better this offseason. (Although that remains to be seen obviously) I think there's basically no question that if they could move the ball more efficiently Stephen Jackson would be putting up a lot bigger numbers TD wise.

For me, I view it like this- Beanie Wells is a solid RB, but Tim Hightower is used a lot in goal line situations and has proven his effectiveness there for the Cardinals. I think last year he scored a TD on something like 7-9 times out of the 13-14 times he received red zone touches. So, while Beanie is great he still splits TD's with Hightower in goal line situations where Hightower is around 75% successful. Stephen Jackson will more than likely get more yards throughout the year than Beanie will even with his expanded role in the Cards' offense. I'm willing to bet the touchdown differential won't be too much either.

The two are close for sure and are both solid picks, but if it came down between the two of them on a draft I might actually lean towards Stephen Jackson.

I'm actually thinking that Wells and Hightower might have better seasons simply because the Cards lost one of the greatest QB's in the league when Warner retired. Now they have either Leinart or Anderson at the helm.

If Leinart wins the starters role over Anderson this is, in my opinion, his last chance to prove that he's worth anything to the Cardinals. The entire QB class that came out with Leinart has been mediocre to bad. When Cutler is the best QB selected in that draft you know that it was a bad draft.

All of those quarterbacks have struggled on the field, off the field, or both. Leinart spent his early years in a hot tub with Nick Lachey and underaged girls instead of learning to read defensive packages. Vince Young won ROY and then had a mental breakdown and began getting himself in trouble, something he STILL has not broken himself of. Cutler was mediocre in Denver making the Pro-Bowl, but then acted like a bitch when McDaniels took over. He sucked it up in Chicago last year and I doubt this year is going to be any better for him.

I know this is off topic,but my point is that I think they are going to lean on Wells and Hightower until Wisenhunt has a decent grasp on Leinart's mental acuity this season.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 4:58:46PM
So everyone understands what I mean here's a breakdown of the QB's selected in that draft. In order

-Vince Young
-Matt Leinart
-Jay Cutler
-Kellen Clemens
-Tarvaris Jackson
-Charlie Whitehurts
-Brodie Croyle
-Brad Smith
-Ingle Martin
-Omar Jacobs
-Reggie McNeal
-Bruce Gradkowski

I've never seen a class of QB's make so little progress in 4 years. Don't sell me on Pro-Bowls or ROY awards, either. It doesn't take a lot to make either when it's a down year. Also, Pro-Bowls don't necessarily mean that you've MADE progress on the whole, it just means you had a good season or that other people chose not to go.
kopower
8/21/10 5:55:19PM
This is why I love fantasy football. You got the rookies that could make an impact, the veterans that are on their way out of fantasy legitimacy, the solid players and the unknowns. Love it
ChrisSabal
8/21/10 6:10:09PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I'm actually thinking that Wells and Hightower might have better seasons simply because the Cards lost one of the greatest QB's in the league when Warner retired. Now they have either Leinart or Anderson at the helm.

If Leinart wins the starters role over Anderson this is, in my opinion, his last chance to prove that he's worth anything to the Cardinals. The entire QB class that came out with Leinart has been mediocre to bad. When Cutler is the best QB selected in that draft you know that it was a bad draft.

All of those quarterbacks have struggled on the field, off the field, or both. Leinart spent his early years in a hot tub with Nick Lachey and underaged girls instead of learning to read defensive packages. Vince Young won ROY and then had a mental breakdown and began getting himself in trouble, something he STILL has not broken himself of. Cutler was mediocre in Denver making the Pro-Bowl, but then acted like a bitch when McDaniels took over. He sucked it up in Chicago last year and I doubt this year is going to be any better for him.

I know this is off topic,but my point is that I think they are going to lean on Wells and Hightower until Wisenhunt has a decent grasp on Leinart's mental acuity this season.

you are talking about Jackson's lack of touchdowns but I bet you Beanie won't have alot of td's either. Hightower is their goaline/redzone running back.
Jackelope
8/21/10 6:20:41PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Oh Wells and Hightower will get more touches for sure. Whis has made no secret of the fact that he wants to turn the Cardinals into a defensive powerhouse and hard hitting running team. Much like the Steelers of years past. That's why I'm super high on the Cards bandwagon since that is my favorite style of football.

To be fair, Leinart had a pretty decent first year and never really had a chance to develop fully IMO. Both Leinart and Young showed in moments last year that they're still capable of developing into franchise QB's but obviously have yet to do so. I would go so far as to say that their first years as starting QB's aren't half as bad as 90% of fans seem to believe they are.

By way of comparison with the greatest QB playing in the league today (IMO)

1998 Peyton Manning rookie year- started 16 games passing for 233.7 YPG AVG and 1.625 TD PG w/ 1.75 INT PG

2006 Matt Leinart rookie year- started 12 games passing for 212.5YPG AVG and .916 TD PG with 1 INT PG.

That's just around 20 ypg less avg, .7 TD per game less and .75 less INT per game. Now, obviously Leinart is no Peyton Manning, but I use the point to illustrate that the simple fact is we've been spoiled over the past 10 years when it comes to QB play. I am a fan of giving positions time to develop, especially decision making positions like QB, and for that reason I give guys like Leinart and Young a pass because I think the majority of the flak they get is a result of media hype and the fact that we've been spoiled by the Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner, etc. years. Not to mention the regime changes the Cards have gone through over the past couple of years which is always hard for a QB to deal with.

I think you're right when you say Leinart has his last chance to prove something here, but I am much less worried than football fans all over the nation seem to be. He's got a solid team around him and a great receiving core to help him on his way.

As far as Anderson vs. Leinart goes- Whis is just making it seem like there's competition. There's no way in hell Derek Anderson will start for this team IMO. I never once thought he would either. He showed already in the pre season that he hasn't fixed anything IMO. Leinart has a lot more upside than Derek Anderson does.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/21/10 7:57:58PM

Posted by Jackelope

Oh Wells and Hightower will get more touches for sure. Whis has made no secret of the fact that he wants to turn the Cardinals into a defensive powerhouse and hard hitting running team. Much like the Steelers of years past. That's why I'm super high on the Cards bandwagon since that is my favorite style of football.

To be fair, Leinart had a pretty decent first year and never really had a chance to develop fully IMO. Both Leinart and Young showed in moments last year that they're still capable of developing into franchise QB's but obviously have yet to do so. I would go so far as to say that their first years as starting QB's aren't half as bad as 90% of fans seem to believe they are.

By way of comparison with the greatest QB playing in the league today (IMO)

1998 Peyton Manning rookie year- started 16 games passing for 233.7 YPG AVG and 1.625 TD PG w/ 1.75 INT PG

2006 Matt Leinart rookie year- started 12 games passing for 212.5YPG AVG and .916 TD PG with 1 INT PG.

That's just around 20 ypg less avg, .7 TD per game less and .75 less INT per game. Now, obviously Leinart is no Peyton Manning, but I use the point to illustrate that the simple fact is we've been spoiled over the past 10 years when it comes to QB play. I am a fan of giving positions time to develop, especially decision making positions like QB, and for that reason I give guys like Leinart and Young a pass because I think the majority of the flak they get is a result of media hype and the fact that we've been spoiled by the Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner, etc. years. Not to mention the regime changes the Cards have gone through over the past couple of years which is always hard for a QB to deal with.

I think you're right when you say Leinart has his last chance to prove something here, but I am much less worried than football fans all over the nation seem to be. He's got a solid team around him and a great receiving core to help him on his way.

You're absolute right about the upside, Jackelope and your numbers between Leinart and Manning are interesting, but it's two different circumstances. Allow me to elaborate.

Leinart may have put up slightly better numbers than Manning in his first full season, but Manning actually went back to work and challenged himself to become a better QB. Ever the perfectionist, Manning realized that if you want to be a player in this league who makes an impact you have to work at it.

Not ONE of those QB's drafted has done the work that a Brady, Manning, Favre, Rivers, etc... have done.

Leinart was off beer-bonging with half-naked women in a hot-tub with Nick Lachey. Vince Young was having mental breakdowns, overdosing, punching people at clubs, etc, Cutler was too busy being a primadonna because he was worried he was gonna get traded and demanded a trade to a team that's actually WORSE than the team he was on.

I would even go as far as to say that Big Ben at least kept his nose clean until he won a ring. Couldn't even manage to keep it clean for one second AFTER, but yeah.

That's what I mean by this is the worst class of QB's I've seen in a while. We're in year 4 and these guys keep seeming to have MORE problems. Vince JUST got into a fight at a club. Cutler JUST got done telling everyone he WILL throw more INT's, Wisenhunt has been vocal about the fact that Leinart's progression isn't where it should be.

It's like they don't give a ****.
Jackelope
8/22/10 1:47:48AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

You're absolute right about the upside, Jackelope and your numbers between Leinart and Manning are interesting, but it's two different circumstances. Allow me to elaborate.

Leinart may have put up slightly better numbers than Manning in his first full season, but Manning actually went back to work and challenged himself to become a better QB. Ever the perfectionist, Manning realized that if you want to be a player in this league who makes an impact you have to work at it.

Not ONE of those QB's drafted has done the work that a Brady, Manning, Favre, Rivers, etc... have done.

Leinart was off beer-bonging with half-naked women in a hot-tub with Nick Lachey. Vince Young was having mental breakdowns, overdosing, punching people at clubs, etc, Cutler was too busy being a primadonna because he was worried he was gonna get traded and demanded a trade to a team that's actually WORSE than the team he was on.

I would even go as far as to say that Big Ben at least kept his nose clean until he won a ring. Couldn't even manage to keep it clean for one second AFTER, but yeah.

That's what I mean by this is the worst class of QB's I've seen in a while. We're in year 4 and these guys keep seeming to have MORE problems. Vince JUST got into a fight at a club. Cutler JUST got done telling everyone he WILL throw more INT's, Wisenhunt has been vocal about the fact that Leinart's progression isn't where it should be.

Funny you should mention that because again... it's media hype. Through one circumstance or another I've personally actually trained side by side with Matt Leinart within the past 2 years. I promise you people will be surprised at the work he's put in.

If anything fans of the NFL should be worried about Leinart's mental game, not his work ethic. I can guarantee you from first hand knowledge in the off season that I've seen and participated in Leinart putting in the work. I was impressed. I think the average NFL fan will be too
RyanC
8/22/10 2:05:22PM

Posted by kopower

Link

I just saw this post. Henry Lake freaking out on that caller was hilarious. One of my favorite KFAN soundbites of all time.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/22/10 3:47:15PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Funny you should mention that because again... it's media hype. Through one circumstance or another I've personally actually trained side by side with Matt Leinart within the past 2 years. I promise you people will be surprised at the work he's put in.

If anything fans of the NFL should be worried about Leinart's mental game, not his work ethic. I can guarantee you from first hand knowledge in the off season that I've seen and participated in Leinart putting in the work. I was impressed. I think the average NFL fan will be too

Hey, I've talked with Matty many times. I know the work ethic is there. I've just questioned the mental aspect. I always root for my own. You can believe I want him to succeed for the Cardinal and Gold. I'm just wondering if, mentally, he's taken too much time off.

I should have clarified, I've never been concerned with the physical work of Matty boy, or Vince, or Jay, it's their mental state that I've questioned with this draft class.

That's why I said "it's like they don't give a sh*t"
Jackelope
8/22/10 4:24:45PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Hey, I've talked with Matty many times. I know the work ethic is there. I've just questioned the mental aspect. I always root for my own. You can believe I want him to succeed for the Cardinal and Gold. I'm just wondering if, mentally, he's taken too much time off.

I should have clarified, I've never been concerned with the physical work of Matty boy, or Vince, or Jay, it's their mental state that I've questioned with this draft class.

Well, to me anyway, it's hard to put in the physical work without at least some form of mental give a ****. Ask him about the workouts he's been doing with Jay Glazer and some of the MMA fighters. Dude has been working his ass off on all of that. Since one of his biggest problems has been footwork and movement in the pocket I've given a lot of credit to the kind of work he's put in
BlueSkiesBurn
8/22/10 5:22:52PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Well, to me anyway, it's hard to put in the physical work without at least some form of mental give a ****. Ask him about the workouts he's been doing with Jay Glazer and some of the MMA fighters. Dude has been working his ass off on all of that. Since one of his biggest problems has been footwork and movement in the pocket I've given a lot of credit to the kind of work he's put in

To me, his biggest set back was the lack of seriousness that he had for the league upon entering. I hate to say it, but I think he thought he would just be great. That's why he was off partying instead of working on this stuff THEN as opposed to now.

That being said, many NFL athletes do the same. I'm just more critical of Matty because he's a Trojan.
pv3Hpv3p
9/21/10 6:11:14PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by DCRage

Personally, I think taking CJ is a stupid move. Anybody who led the league in carries the year before has seen a significant drop off in production or injuries the following year. Just ask Turner, who was everybody's golden boy last year because of his production the year before.

Most backs that fall into this category are coming down the home stretch in their careers, to me Johnson hasn't even hit his prime yet and isn't the same style runner as a Michael Turner or Shaun Alexander... Just saying
Pages: [1] 2