Oh, you guys are going to love this:

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Oh, you guys are going to love this:
Next Page »
Omega
3/28/08 8:40:41PM
The opposite of this forum. Gotta love these guys:

We HATE MMA!!!

That's right an anti mma forum.
juanez13
3/28/08 8:46:25PM
HATERSS
grappler0000
3/28/08 8:46:31PM

THEY LEFT THEIR HONOR OUTSIDE ONCE THEY GOT INTO THOSE CAGES! IF THEY WE REAL WARRIORS OF MARTIAL ARTS THEY@D GO OUT INTO THE STREETS AND TAKE IT BACK FROM THE GANGS OF CRIMINALS LIKE I DO!

OMG, I'm laughing so hard I think I might have a heart attack. You found one helluva gem here.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
loller90278
3/28/08 8:52:21PM

I've been studying Aikido and Karate for about 1 1/2 years, and I'm about to get my Black Belt soon, so I'm practically an expert on those and you can ask me any questions you have. I also study Ninjitsu from some books I have, me and my friends from karate all go to the park and practice them in nature like true Ninjas used to do back in ancient Japan. The biggest problem I have with cage fighting is that nobody has any bushido because they're all just street thugs. They have no style or skill, just a bunch of rowdy gangsters fighting for peoples amusement. It's sad to see for anybody with true martial honor.

BAHAHA 1.5 years and a black belt already!!! it took me 6 years to get to that, oh man what a chump.
bullettdodger
3/28/08 9:23:44PM

Posted by juanez13

HATERSS

for sure, and get a load of the guy who claims purity in martial arts whose got a glock in his hand... i don't know what pure about a glock...
ChokeUout
3/28/08 9:47:53PM
lol....

I peeped a couple of their threads, including the "ultimate faker finale" one, and it's clear they don't even try to understand or apprieciate the sport of MMA. It's so lame it's funny
JimiMak
3/28/08 9:56:41PM
I've been studying Aikido and Karate for about 1 1/2 years, and I'm about to get my Black Belt soon, so I'm practically an expert on those and you can ask me any questions you have. I also study Ninjitsu from some books I have, me and my friends from karate all go to the park and practice them in nature like true Ninjas used to do back in ancient Japan. The biggest problem I have with cage fighting is that nobody has any bushido because they're all just street thugs. They have no style or skill, just a bunch of rowdy gangsters fighting for peoples amusement. It's sad to see for anybody with true martial honor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He's an expert...

Aaronno9
3/28/08 9:59:09PM
Haha. Surley that forum isnt serious???

Did anybody check out the "im not a racist but....." thread. Every comment started with somthing like "i cant be racist becouse i have a black friend" or somthing along those lines. What a bunch of turds.
skinnator
3/28/08 10:37:47PM
Amazing Just amazing.

Some people have time to lost!!!
Pookie
3/28/08 10:43:00PM
Where kids go to showoff to the internetz
Omega
3/28/08 11:15:02PM
I put this up on bullshido. They're trying to talk some sense into them.

SMASH ANTI MMA FORUM
Rush
3/28/08 11:28:42PM
I guess there is a yin for every yang.

Here are some other classic quotes

I challenged a guy that knew ninjitsu to an honorable fight to the death. I ended up with him in a rear naked choke, but then he threw sand in my eyes and disappeared.

Budospirit

I fought with my friend with MMA rules. He does aikido with me. Every time he tried tp hug me and knock me down I just shifted my center and he fell.

the response

I've has 3 amateur MMA fights, I went in to see the result of my training and I think I did ok for how long Ive been training. Budospirit, this isn't a roleplaying forum (at least I don't think it is), video or it didn't happen.

Yes, a western definition of martial art might say this. However, it is wrong. Martial arts comes from the east and in the east, martial arts are a way of life, a way to make a person the best warrior he can be, not the best MMA sportfighter. Martial arts is about fighting in a combat situation, not a ring or octagon. Martial arts isn't about wearing short shorts and tights. Martial arts is for the streets!

Sorry, but I have common sense, that's why I train in Tiai Batsu Kendo (TBK for short)

I never heard of it. I googled it and came up with nothing. lol

Listen, you sound like a reasonable guy. You said it your self, you're not very informed or knowledgeable on MMA, so WHY should you make ANY assumptions about the sport or it's fans? Should I start thinking that karate is just about breaking board and learning from old guys named Mr. Miyagi just because I saw it on TV? That would no sense what so ever. It's sad that instead of doing research or talking to MMAist's the basic premise of this site it "HEY, I saw that new fangled UFC watcha call it and that stuff was DANGEROUS!!! I didn't like it at ALL! MMA is BAD! These guys are THUGS! I've never met an MMA fighter or researched the sport and its different organizing bodies but so what, IT'S BAD!!!"

The MMA guys have fun on the mat, sweating it up with other men. That's fine, it's 2008 and those people should be allowed to to whatever they want. However, I pity them. They will never know what it's like to focus all of their inner strength into one strike, one hit, one kill. They will never understand the feeling of greatness that can be achieved by holding a razor-sharp katana in their hand and making the perfect cut. It's too bad, but I guess maybe there is hope that some day a few of them will realize their sport is just for entertainment.

It's all a good laugh, but there are pro-MMA versions of these guys too. Both are equally sad. This site has been around for a while and their forum has about 15 members with less than 10 posts each on average. The site admin is Jeff Bowan some retired USMC.... or so he says.

This site sounds like a gaggle of brainwashed backyard ninja.

I tried to do a search on the owner of the site and he registered through a proxy.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ANTIMMA.COM
Created on: 15-Dec-06
Expires on: 15-Dec-08
Last Updated on: 06-Dec-07

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration ANTIMMA.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

The best thing to do is leave them be..... and maybe post this link in the Sherdog forums. Let them do the dirty work. lol
grappler0000
3/28/08 11:54:30PM

I HAVE 3 BLACK FRIENDS, SO I'M 300% LESS RACIST THAN MOST, BUT I DO FEEL SOMETIMES THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN DOJO'S, AFTER ALL, THEY'VE EARNED THEM!

yo I aint racist or nothin, cos i'm black, but how's a brother gonna get any recognition as a martial artist if you got all these rampages and randelpages making a brother look like a thug?

NatedawgThaM
3/29/08 12:01:53AM
These guys are idiots. No facts behind their hate. Why don't they actually use there computers for actual research and finding facts, instead of using it for making ignorant hate forums that have no facts behind there hate whatsoever.
ncordless
3/29/08 1:30:36AM

Posted by Rush

I guess there is a yin for every yang.

Here are some other classic quotes

I challenged a guy that knew ninjitsu to an honorable fight to the death. I ended up with him in a rear naked choke, but then he threw sand in my eyes and disappeared.

Budospirit

I fought with my friend with MMA rules. He does aikido with me. Every time he tried tp hug me and knock me down I just shifted my center and he fell.

the response

I've has 3 amateur MMA fights, I went in to see the result of my training and I think I did ok for how long Ive been training. Budospirit, this isn't a roleplaying forum (at least I don't think it is), video or it didn't happen.

Yes, a western definition of martial art might say this. However, it is wrong. Martial arts comes from the east and in the east, martial arts are a way of life, a way to make a person the best warrior he can be, not the best MMA sportfighter. Martial arts is about fighting in a combat situation, not a ring or octagon. Martial arts isn't about wearing short shorts and tights. Martial arts is for the streets!

Sorry, but I have common sense, that's why I train in Tiai Batsu Kendo (TBK for short)

I never heard of it. I googled it and came up with nothing. lol

Listen, you sound like a reasonable guy. You said it your self, you're not very informed or knowledgeable on MMA, so WHY should you make ANY assumptions about the sport or it's fans? Should I start thinking that karate is just about breaking board and learning from old guys named Mr. Miyagi just because I saw it on TV? That would no sense what so ever. It's sad that instead of doing research or talking to MMAist's the basic premise of this site it "HEY, I saw that new fangled UFC watcha call it and that stuff was DANGEROUS!!! I didn't like it at ALL! MMA is BAD! These guys are THUGS! I've never met an MMA fighter or researched the sport and its different organizing bodies but so what, IT'S BAD!!!"

The MMA guys have fun on the mat, sweating it up with other men. That's fine, it's 2008 and those people should be allowed to to whatever they want. However, I pity them. They will never know what it's like to focus all of their inner strength into one strike, one hit, one kill. They will never understand the feeling of greatness that can be achieved by holding a razor-sharp katana in their hand and making the perfect cut. It's too bad, but I guess maybe there is hope that some day a few of them will realize their sport is just for entertainment.

It's all a good laugh, but there are pro-MMA versions of these guys too. Both are equally sad. This site has been around for a while and their forum has about 15 members with less than 10 posts each on average. The site admin is Jeff Bowan some retired USMC.... or so he says.

This site sounds like a gaggle of brainwashed backyard ninja.

I tried to do a search on the owner of the site and he registered through a proxy.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ANTIMMA.COM
Created on: 15-Dec-06
Expires on: 15-Dec-08
Last Updated on: 06-Dec-07

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration ANTIMMA.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

The best thing to do is leave them be..... and maybe post this link in the Sherdog forums. Let them do the dirty work. lol

A yes... the sand in the eyes defense! Used by ninjas everywhere since 1317. The only reason Steve Jennum ever lost in the UFC was because of a lack of sand.

Hillarious. A round of props to everyone. This made my night.
ncordless
3/29/08 1:38:42AM
Quote-
I agree completely with most of the views expressed here. Things like MMA are really nothing more than untrained drunks who get their thrills beating people up.

Reaql fighters don't end up on the ground. Any good martial arts school will train you so that its impossible to be taken down.
I've done two years of karate and I've learned heaps of ninjitsu from books. During my studies I have developed a true sense and understanding of martial honor and cultivate my own warriordom.
Learning to be a real warrior is not like this random stupid stuff like hitting punching bags and sparring like thugs.
Its about perfeccting your spirit and technique through repetition of fixed forms and going on live field exercises.
Every weekend I go out and practice my stealth skills I learned from the book "Ninja secrets of invisibility" by Grand Master Ashida Kim Sama.
It's great stuff. I didnt do very well when i first tried. LOL. I was practicing close target surveilance by following this woman through a wooded in park near my house. I followed her for ages but as I was melting from shadow to shadow, she managed to spot me. I guess maybe she had some of the warriors senses too.
She screamed and started throwing stones at me so I slipped away through the undergrowth, swam across the lake and hid in the shallows. Lucky I was wearing my mask or the misunderstanding could have led to me being identified and arrested by cops mistaking me for someone dangerous.
Even tho I was just practicing my ninjitsu, the cops could easily get the wrong idea about that kind of thing.
But it was a great learning experience for me, I have never been spotted on these training missions since.

I remain

Secret Ninja
-End Quote

Umm, that's no ninjitsu... that's stalking.
ncordless
3/29/08 1:45:26AM
Quote-

IN MMA THEY'RE TOO AFRAID OF THE POWER OF THE DOWNWARD ELBOW STRIKE SO THEY BANNED IT! MORE PROOF THAT IT'S NOTHING LIKE REAL LIFE FIGHTING! I WAS ATTACKED BY A GUY WITH RAZOR BLADES BETWEEN HIS FINGERS ONCE! YOU DON'T SEE THAT IN THE ULTIMATE COMBAT CHALLENGE!

-End Quote

No, we don't see people with razor blades between their fingers.. He's got that right.

Rush
3/29/08 8:44:25AM

Posted by ncordless

A yes... the sand in the eyes defense! Used by ninjas everywhere since 1317. The only reason Steve Jennum ever lost in the UFC was because of a lack of sand.

Hillarious. A round of props to everyone. This made my night.

Don't forget that he wasn't allowed to teleport.

Back when I was a teenager there was this karate teacher that was duping kids into thinking that he would teach them secret techniques like drawing a picture on a piece of paper and putting on the back of another person to kill them. And these guys think TMA is not full of it.
mkiv9secsupra
3/29/08 9:09:29AM
Is it just me or does this just sound like a lot of 15 year olds and old hypocrytical political types?

The best part though, theres like a whole 20 members!!!
Mastodon2
3/29/08 9:27:44AM

Posted by ncordless

Every weekend I go out and practice my stealth skills I learned from the book "Ninja secrets of invisibility" by Grand Master Ashida Kim Sama.
It's great stuff. I didnt do very well when i first tried. LOL. I was practicing close target surveilance by following this woman through a wooded in park near my house. I followed her for ages but as I was melting from shadow to shadow, she managed to spot me. I guess maybe she had some of the warriors senses too.
She screamed and started throwing stones at me so I slipped away through the undergrowth, swam across the lake and hid in the shallows. Lucky I was wearing my mask or the misunderstanding could have led to me being identified and arrested by cops mistaking me for someone dangerous.
Even tho I was just practicing my ninjitsu, the cops could easily get the wrong idea about that kind of thing.
But it was a great learning experience for me, I have never been spotted on these training missions since."

This can't be serious, this is a bit tongue in cheek I think. If this guy is posting this and really expecting us to believe it I'm genuinely amazed!
bls1919
3/29/08 9:28:39AM
Cmon guys these people have spent years and years studing from books and in one minded dojos. cant you see they know all. We all need to take it to the criminals. hahahahahahahahahaha crack dealers dont give a shit about how hard you hit, when they know their 9mm hits much harder
JimiMak
3/29/08 1:36:18PM
I'm just glad that when I did a TMA I didn't work out w/ idiots like this. They watched MMA and threw diff TMA's together because they saw the need for cross training diff techniques.

This reminds me of the flat earth forum.
ncordless
3/29/08 3:25:05PM
Quote-

"These guys are from some MMA Playground site.

Why don't you little playboys go back to your playground and be gay with each other and roll around like weasels in heat."

jiujitsufreak74
3/29/08 3:26:55PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Is it just me or does this just sound like a lot of 15 year olds and old hypocrytical political types?

The best part though, theres like a whole 20 members!!!

hey don't insult 15 year olds like that
p_unit23
3/29/08 5:47:18PM
dude, that shit is gay.
gravy13
3/29/08 7:30:59PM
"I think this is a growing problem. My sensei says once a punch has been thrown you have already lost. He got beat up about two months ago by some guy over some debt. He told us how he decided not to fight back. That is a very honorable thing. He could have really hurt that guy if he wanted to. All these MMA guys think about is getting the other guy and revenge. My sensei was only out two weeks and his scar is barely noticeable. if he were a cage fighter he'd probably be locked up for murder right now."

WOW. That's all there is to say.....

loonytnt
3/29/08 7:53:33PM

Re: Welcome to our New Forums
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 04:12:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this is a growing problem. My sensei says once a punch has been thrown you have already lost. He got beat up about two months ago by some guy over some debt. He told us how he decided not to fight back. That is a very honorable thing. He could have really hurt that guy if he wanted to. All these MMA guys think about is getting the other guy and revenge. My sensei was only out two weeks and his scar is barely noticeable. if he were a cage fighter he'd probably be locked up for murder right now.

are you JOKIN? '' kick my ass you dam cage fighter''
Rush
3/29/08 8:47:28PM
Holy flood. Some people from either here or bullshido signed up and posted over a hundred times. Man.

If the ignorance of the people that post on this site is genuine, then I can't take it. Their view on TMA, bushido and the world in general is false and ignorant that it hurts my eyes and brain to read it.
warglory
3/29/08 11:52:01PM
I think this is the first forum I have seen where the trolls vastly outnumber any legitimate posters. Quite sad really, but then again, this site goes against common sense.
mrsmiley
3/30/08 3:41:56PM
Quick.Some one call bullshido.net

I'm half tempted to become a member their and make a big fake post on how I was some big black belt and got my ass kicked by a white belt in BJJ
Pages: [1] 2