Do you guys feel bad for the girl who is in the ad?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Do you guys feel bad for the girl who is in the ad?
KungFuMaster
8/24/11 11:57:18PM
She has been here since I started my playground account. She is on one of the advertisements here on playground - the one where it says, "Do you want to meet me?" Have any of you responded to the ad?

I hope she finds someone soon. My wife is beginning to think this is a dating site.
grappler0000
8/25/11 12:01:00AM
What ad?
KungFuMaster
8/25/11 12:06:02AM
Premium members do not have the privilege to view ads.
grappler0000
8/25/11 12:20:34AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I'm jealous
KungFuMaster
8/25/11 1:02:36AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by KungFuMaster

I'm jealous

You should be - She's pretty hot.
Twenty20Dollars
8/25/11 1:11:53AM
I don't even really notice the ads.
Drudinh
8/25/11 1:22:22AM
I remember when I use to always have to see the weight loss ads. ugh.
Chael_Sonnen
8/25/11 1:27:43AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

She has been here since I started my playground account. She is on one of the advertisements here on playground - the one where it says, "Do you want to meet me?" Have any of you responded to the ad?

I hope she finds someone soon. My wife is beginning to think this is a dating site.

It's probably some old male pervert that'll end up on "To Catch A Predator"
KungFuMaster
8/25/11 2:46:44PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by KungFuMaster

lol..

On a serious note, it is my understanding they cannot bait a predator according to the recent laws.
prophecy033
8/25/11 2:56:08PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by KungFuMaster

lol..

On a serious note, it is my understanding they cannot bait a predator according to the recent laws.

Entrapment?
Pookie
8/25/11 4:17:55PM
I saw a guy who talked like mickey mouse on "To Catch a Predator", once.

"It says here you asked the 14 year old girl if she liked butt sex."

"Uh.... ah.... Whats wrong with askin a question!?"

On a serious note though, I'm sure the girl(s) in the ad(s)(which i cannot see, but have seen a million times) sold their picture to some website/person for a little bit of cash. I've known girls who were aware of how attractive they are, and went and got paid for it.

I think it might just be a legal nightmare if they don't get permission.
KungFuMaster
8/25/11 4:41:18PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by KungFuMaster

lol..

Entrapment?

That is the word I was looking for....
jjeans
8/25/11 4:48:59PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

My wife is beginning to think this is a dating site.

Crap... Is she on to me? Maybe I should make my attempts less obvious
grappler0000
8/25/11 5:25:45PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by KungFuMaster

lol..

Entrapment?

That is the word I was looking for....

I know what they were allowed to do varied by state...or is there something else?
KungFuMaster
8/25/11 5:33:38PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by KungFuMaster

My wife is beginning to think this is a dating site.

Crap... Is she on to me? Maybe I should make my attempts less obvious

My wife has been fuming the last few days, jjeans. I swear if she kicks me out, I am sleeping on your bed and you can take the couch.
KungFuMaster
8/25/11 5:35:26PM

Posted by grappler0000

I know what they were allowed to do varied by state...or is there something else?

It probably varies by state...
Budgellism
8/25/11 7:16:19PM

Posted by Pookie

I saw a guy who talked like mickey mouse on "To Catch a Predator", once.

"It says here you asked the 14 year old girl if she liked butt sex."

"Uh.... ah.... Whats wrong with askin a question!?"

On a serious note though, I'm sure the girl(s) in the ad(s)(which i cannot see, but have seen a million times) sold their picture to some website/person for a little bit of cash. I've known girls who were aware of how attractive they are, and went and got paid for it.

I think it might just be a legal nightmare if they don't get permission.

Hilarious. I saw it on youtube a few weeks ago.

"Why don't you take a seat?"