Are you guys from England annoyed that you guys get the same fighters at every event in England?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Are you guys from England annoyed that you guys get the same fighters at every event in England?
« Previous Page
POLL: Does it bug you?
Ya 57% (20)
No 23% (8)
A little but i really like those fighters. 20% (7)
tomsmith17381
12/3/08 3:40:51PM
i have bitched and whined about this for so long now. i have been to 3 u.k events and am sick to death of seeing that plastic paddy marcus davis and jesse liaudin who they try to convice us is english when he clearly is french. it shows that they are taking advantage of the eager u.k fans when they put tickets on sale for 4 weeks for an event with not 1 fight even being announced. as much as it annoys me im still one of those idiots shelling out my hard earned cash.
Pride-Fighter
12/3/08 3:44:06PM

Posted by tomsmith17381

i have bitched and whined about this for so long now. i have been to 3 u.k events and am sick to death of seeing that plastic paddy marcus davis and jesse liaudin who they try to convice us is english when he clearly is french. it shows that they are taking advantage of the eager u.k fans when they put tickets on sale for 4 weeks for an event with not 1 fight even being announced. as much as it annoys me im still one of those idiots shelling out my hard earned cash.

I agree, and congrats to Derby County beating Stoke in the league cup last night.
tomsmith17381
12/4/08 12:50:00PM

Posted by Pride-Fighter

Posted by tomsmith17381

I agree, and congrats to Derby County beating Stoke in the league cup last night.

cheers dude its about time us suffering derby county fans had something to shout about C'MON U RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]