Guy plays an amazing version of Pride FC theme on the guitar.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Guy plays an amazing version of Pride FC theme on the guitar.
Bemin
1/16/08 10:59:26PM
Pretty talented guy for sure.

Link
ButterBalls
1/16/08 11:06:08PM
thats awesome! I have the Pride song downloaded on my computer and I'm want this too for sure!
Bemin
1/16/08 11:37:03PM
I put up a link in the video section under comments where you can DL the mp3 for it.

Edit: Or for the lazy clicky here.
ohiostate1016
1/17/08 8:45:27AM
Not that impressive. I've only known how to play the guitar for about 6 months, and I can surely play that. I just don't see anything special there. Not saying it isn't cool (some of the best songs are very simple), I'm just saying that maybe you should learn some more about music if you think that is AWESOME. You'd be amazed at some of the truly cool stuff out there (ever hear of the "Beatles?" LOL those guys are pretty decent I hear ).

Good find though.
Schizoidman
1/17/08 10:29:43AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Not that impressive. I've only known how to play the guitar for about 6 months, and I can surely play that. I just don't see anything special there. Not saying it isn't cool (some of the best songs are very simple), I'm just saying that maybe you should learn some more about music if you think that is AWESOME. You'd be amazed at some of the truly cool stuff out there (ever hear of the "Beatles?" LOL those guys are pretty decent I hear ).

Good find though.

Ok, if you've known how to play guitar for 6 months, I'm absolutely positive that you can't play that. Classical guitar requires incredible technique and years of practice to be able to play that well. Not to mention a knowledge of music theory. There are some very subtle techniques that you wouldn't even have noticed at 6 months that this guy does very well. Put down your pick and try playing finger-style and you might figure out what I'm talking about. Plus, the fact that he arranged that song for classical guitar himself is a great accomplishment. Maybe you should learn some more about music before you go knocking people who are actually pretty good. That guy gets an A from me.
LSU ROCKS!!!
Smd277
1/17/08 2:10:07PM
too bad their isnt any pride anymore though but guitar and the song rocks
Mastodon2
1/17/08 4:07:48PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Good find though.

I'm sorry but I doubt you even study classical guitar. Even if you did, a student of 6 months could not play that. Besides, if you did play classical guitar, it would be evident; you'd know that its not about just playing the notes, its about feeling them. Rote learning can teach you to play anything, but you can't teach a guitarist to feel something. The best classical players arent just the ones who are technically flawless, but the ones who can be flawless and emotionally inspiring.