These Guy's are gonna beat up Anderson

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » These Guy's are gonna beat up Anderson
joshryanshepherd
8/9/09 7:52:15PM
a guy can dream...
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/09 7:58:23PM
I mean if anderson is going to be cocky or whatever, I think some guys with captilize on that.

I hope hendo beats anderson.

I wonder if matt hughes saw silva's antic's.
prozacnation1978
8/9/09 8:05:40PM
i love the fact that u have hendo's picture when hendo already lost to the guy
joshryanshepherd
8/9/09 8:07:32PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i love the fact that u have hendo's picture when hendo already lost to the guy

haha keep loving it pimp
SociopathX
8/9/09 8:14:17PM
hah no one in the LHW division could beat Anderson.

Fedor is the only one who could.
cmill21
8/9/09 8:36:10PM

Posted by SociopathX

I'll wager if he faces Shogun or Rampage.
vinny_cro_cop_q
8/9/09 8:37:27PM

Posted by SociopathX

I probably wouldnt pick against Anderson but to say NO ONE could beat him in such a stacked LHW is just ridiculous.
king_katool
8/9/09 10:25:10PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by SociopathX

I'll wager if he faces Shogun or Rampage.

ive got $1000 rampage gets KTFO is he fights silva
fullfighting
8/9/09 11:33:11PM
GSP looks bigger than Hendo in that picture. He is a huge 170 pounder.
thunderstruck
8/9/09 11:34:00PM
page hits hard and loves to box like anderson ...id love to see them fight .
Boo_Radley21
8/10/09 1:22:53AM

Posted by fullfighting

Henderson vs GSP would be a crazy fight.
fizzle
8/10/09 3:15:00AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by fullfighting

Henderson vs GSP would be a crazy fight.

I would love to see that fight happen, could do it at 185 perhaps if GSP continues cleaning up shop down at 170.
raymurda
8/10/09 5:54:59AM
have to disagree about fedor being the only one who could beat anderson. lesnar would IMO work anderson over badly. he has so much power anderson wouldent be abole to keep it on the feet. lesnar would take him down and pound him out. one ham hock of lesnars would put anderson on queer street.
shevtheman
8/10/09 8:45:32AM
This talk is insane, Anderson vs Fedor, Anderson vs Brock? Are you guys crazy?

Anyway, i genuinely think Hendo presents bigger problems to Anderson than he seems to think. I find it disrespectful that he doesn't rate a man who's had 2 belts in Pride at the same time as being a big enough challenge for him and also a man that completely dominated him in the first round of their first fight. Anderson is one of my top 5 fighters but i really dont like his attitude here, Hendo is due a shot. Sure he got beat up in the second round but he made a big mistake of thinking he could hang with Anderson on the feet when he clearly cannot. I genuinely think he would've learnt a lesson from that fight and the rematch he would try to clinch and takedown...and control all 5 rounds like that if he could and i definetly think an Olympic level wrestler is able to do that at will.
Shadymlm
8/10/09 7:01:58PM

Posted by shevtheman

This talk is insane, Anderson vs Fedor, Anderson vs Brock? Are you guys crazy?

Anyway, i genuinely think Hendo presents bigger problems to Anderson than he seems to think. I find it disrespectful that he doesn't rate a man who's had 2 belts in Pride at the same time as being a big enough challenge for him and also a man that completely dominated him in the first round of their first fight. Anderson is one of my top 5 fighters but i really dont like his attitude here, Hendo is due a shot. Sure he got beat up in the second round but he made a big mistake of thinking he could hang with Anderson on the feet when he clearly cannot. I genuinely think he would've learnt a lesson from that fight and the rematch he would try to clinch and takedown...and control all 5 rounds like that if he could and i definetly think an Olympic level wrestler is able to do that at will.

I don't think it's insane to say Anderson vs Fedor. He's stated before that he would like to fight Fedor. Anderson walks around at 220 Fedor is that much bigger, I would love to see the best pound for pound fighter in the world take on Fedor. I think he'd knock him out if Fedor made the mistake of standing with him. If AA can out strike Fedor like he was doing before he got caught then I'm certain that Anderson can.

As far as Brock goes, well I think Brock is just to big and massive for Anderson Silva

Maybe he see's holes in Hendo's game and would exploit them even more the second time around. So what if Anderson doesn't view Hendo as a challenge maybe in his mind he's not. And Silva only has a few a fights left on his contract do you really want one of those fights to be Hendo Silva 2? I don't. I think Silva should Vacate the title and Henderson should fight Vitor or wandy if they win their fights.