Guida/Pettis Avatar Bet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Guida/Pettis Avatar Bet
jjeans
6/2/11 3:13:07PM
I believe Guida will beat Pettis if anybody wants to take an avatar bet to prove me wrong?
Kpro
6/2/11 3:19:47PM
Even if someone wins an avatar bet against you, they'd probably give you a Carrot Top Av
jjeans
6/2/11 3:27:25PM

Posted by Kpro

Even if someone wins an avatar bet against you, they'd probably give you a Carrot Top Av

... I lost an avatar bet. I wouldn't pick this.
Budgellism
6/2/11 3:47:13PM
lol, not gonna lie, the Carrot Top picture creeps me out jjeans :P.
Theoutlaw08
6/2/11 3:50:16PM

Posted by jjeans

I believe Guida will beat Pettis if anybody wants to take an avatar bet to prove me wrong?

I'll take the bet. Not sure how to do Avatar bets tho?????
Budgellism
6/2/11 3:53:57PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

Sweet, now that someone has taken jjeans bet is there another person willing to make the same bet with me? I haven't done an avatar bet yet and I'd like to try it. I'm positive Guida will win. Anyone beg to differ? I want it to be a regular poster because I want to see the spoils of my victory daily
Theoutlaw08
6/2/11 3:53:59PM

Posted by Budgellism

lol, not gonna lie, the Carrot Top picture creeps me out jjeans :P.

It really does. I have a fear a clowns......that pic seriously reminds me of a creepy clown with biceps.
Theoutlaw08
6/2/11 3:55:59PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

Sweet, now that someone has taken jjeans bet is there another person willing to make the same bet with me? I haven't done an avatar bet yet and I'd like to try it. I'm positive Guida will win. Anyone beg to differ? I want it to be a regular poster because I want to see the spoils of my victory daily

If he doesn't take the bet with me, I'll take it against you.
jjeans
6/2/11 4:28:06PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

You're on! Currently the system is down, so we must take a gentlemens wager and just send the other person the picture you want them to change it to via PM. As it is UFC 131 the week after it will be for 1 week if thats alright?
Theoutlaw08
6/2/11 4:29:22PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

You're on! Currently the system is down, so we must take a gentlemens wager and just send the other person the picture you want them to change it to via PM. As it is UFC 131 the week after it will be for 1 week if thats alright?

Wait, Im confused, what do you mean send a picture?
Theoutlaw08
6/2/11 4:30:57PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

Wait, Im confused, what do you mean send a picture?

Ohhhh....I get it. Sure I'll send you the picture.
kopower
6/2/11 7:28:04PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

It's on. I'll take Pettis. Nighty night Guida!
Budgellism
6/2/11 7:36:02PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by jjeans

It's on. I'll take Pettis. Nighty night Guida!

Awesome. How long do you want to make the bet for? a week? Maybe 2?
kopower
6/2/11 9:07:26PM
Up to you Budgellism. I'd say at least 2 weeks or up until UFC on Versus 4 on June 26th. I'll let you make the call since you proposed the bet.

Good Luck
Budgellism
6/2/11 9:24:35PM

Posted by kopower

Up to you Budgellism. I'd say at least 2 weeks or up until UFC on Versus 4 on June 26th. I'll let you make the call since you proposed the bet.

Good Luck

June 26th sounds good to me. I'll send you the Avatar bet. jjeans said it wasn't working though so if it doesn't I'll just PM you and we'll figure it out.
Twenty20Dollars
6/2/11 11:20:27PM
Haha

No love for Carrot Top?

I also have Guida winning