Guida Announces New Deal, Confirms Next Fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Guida Announces New Deal, Confirms Next Fight
DCRage
12/16/08 4:20:13PM
Now that Clay Guida has signed a new UFC extension, "The Carpenter" will soon be getting back to building up his resume in the octagon. Guida has signed a new 4-fight deal that starts with a UFC 94 fight against Nate Diaz.

Article
Bowen50
12/16/08 10:28:59PM
this is gonna be a sick fight. Nate has proven me wrong so many times already yet i'm still feeling Guida UD. only problem is Nate is so crafty off his back. he can get a sub at any time if Guida is planning on sitting in his guard the whole fight. no matter who wins i'll be happy because these 2 are going to put on one hell of a show.
jakeiceman
12/16/08 11:12:27PM

Posted by Bowen50

this is gonna be a sick fight. Nate has proven me wrong so many times already yet i'm still feeling Guida UD. only problem is Nate is so crafty off his back. he can get a sub at any time if Guida is planning on sitting in his guard the whole fight. no matter who wins i'll be happy because these 2 are going to put on one hell of a show.

And to Guida getting a new fight deal
:
MMAcca
12/17/08 2:14:24AM
Guida will preobably be in the UFC now until the end of his career. He's just the sort of fighter that Dana likes
jocka
12/17/08 7:09:01AM

Posted by MMAcca

Guida will preobably be in the UFC now until the end of his career. He's just the sort of fighter that Dana likes

Agreed but its not just Dana that like him i like him too
how can you not like him so much energy and man look at the guy's hair.
MMAcca
12/17/08 7:38:04AM

Posted by jocka

Posted by MMAcca

What makes you think i don't like him ?

It's the hair that does it for me too
jocka
12/17/08 8:09:50AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by jocka

Posted by MMAcca

What makes you think i don't like him ?

It's the hair that does it for me too

I never said you did not like him am just pointing out that i like him too Every time i see him i think of the Geicko Insurance Commercial " So easy a caveman can do it"
DCRage
12/17/08 8:12:46AM
I like him partly because of the hair and his flamboyance, but also because he's like the Energizer Bunny in the Octagon. It's like he doesn't gas. Just keeps going, and going, and going...and win or lose he always puts on a great show for the fans.
Jackelope
12/17/08 8:13:10AM
I let people talk me out of my UD pick for Guida against Danzig, but not this time. I've got faith in my boy the Geico Caveman
Red-Dragon
12/17/08 8:22:18AM
Great fight!! Guida wins if he keeps it standing. Nate wins with a sub off his back if not.
ohiostate1016
12/17/08 8:36:50AM
Hopefully Nate will be way too heavily favored in this one so that I can get some serious cash by betting big on Guida.

I picked Danzig to beat him, but never again my friend. Never again.
HumanTarget
12/17/08 10:54:38AM
This is Nate's biggest test to date. Im gonna have to say Nate by late sub or UD.
Jim_Dangle
12/17/08 1:48:00PM
Diaz by submission much like Yusuke Endo did to Guida.
bls1919
12/17/08 6:55:30PM
This fight is going to be an absoute barn burrner. I will pick Diaz by late sub. both guys are tough as they come and have a gas tank to match. Should be no shortage of excitment in this fight.
MMAcca
12/18/08 3:11:07AM

Posted by Jackelope

I let people talk me out of my UD pick for Guida against Danzig, but not this time. I've got faith in my boy the Geico Caveman

Same with me, yet i'm still torn and leaning towards Diaz