Guess what Jason Reinhardt did next?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Guess what Jason Reinhardt did next?
CornishMMA
2/1/08 9:08:10AM
Yep, he went and fought a few weeks later at a small show against a guy who was 0-4 and after that he pushed his record up to 20-1 with a win over a debuting fighter

REINHARDTS SHERDOG MMA RECORD

Its impossible to tell if he could be any good at 145 and he only ever fights scrubs, he should test himself more and try fighting in the WEC at his correct division imo
Boo_Radley21
2/1/08 1:09:27PM
Haha wow. This guy is the real deal. 20 wins guys come on show the guy some respect.
focusrssvt
2/1/08 3:19:00PM
Hey screw it you know, I mean the guy is probably getting 7000- 10000 bucks a fight for beating slouches so why not do what ya do. Plus he's getting up there in age so might as well keep things where they are for him, he obviously isn't going to win a legit belt anytime soon.
DeathbyHighKick
2/1/08 3:21:38PM
My buddy Matt used to train with him back in the day, and he told me that Reinhardt is an avid coke-fiend, as well as the type of guys who loves seeing his wife do the nasty with other men.....obviously I can't confirm it, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
jiujitsufreak74
2/1/08 3:31:24PM
can you say LW Travis Fulton?
TimW001
2/1/08 3:42:39PM

Posted by DeathbyHighKick

My buddy Matt used to train with him back in the day, and he told me that Reinhardt is an avid coke-fiend, as well as the type of guys who loves seeing his wife do the nasty with other men.....obviously I can't confirm it, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

*Walk away from thread*
rcg916
2/1/08 3:59:10PM

Posted by focusrssvt

... I mean the guy is probably getting 7000- 10000 bucks a fight for beating slouches so why not do what ya do.

No way. Not even close. Aside from the UFC, he probably hasnt even made 10K over his entire career. Not fighting those tiny shows. Hed be lucky to bring in 300 dollars a fight. Seriously.
Bemin
2/1/08 4:30:04PM
You might want to edit that post Deathbyhighkick, those are some pretty nasty unsubstanciated statements about a Fighter.
kevietre
2/1/08 4:56:17PM
Reinhardt will prob not come back to the ufc even if he beats ten more guys.
DustinT
2/1/08 6:33:21PM

LOL!!!11111111

christ.
that's a heavy paragraph.
cowcatcher
2/1/08 6:38:37PM

do i prop this or just run away?????????
Boo_Radley21
2/1/08 7:06:14PM

Posted by cowcatcher

do i prop this or just run away?????????

Good question. I've decided to just leave it be.