GTA IV delayed till 08....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » GTA IV delayed till 08....
Trapt1nw0nder
8/2/07 8:48:54PM
This is sad sad day for us gamers waiting patiently for this title...

Now they say they will release it till April 08 "at the earliest"

Source.. :(
Ultimate_fighter
8/2/07 8:56:25PM
Damn! I want this game bad! I love the GTA series... i got Saints Row... and that game is really good.. GTA is sopposed to be like 5x times better. I also cant wait til Saints Row 2 comes out.. next year as well..i hope u can create ur own gang this time,... new name for it.. a place to start out, and how many people u can have in it... that would be sweet.. and ur own colors.

I am gettting tons of games right away, i guess.... Im getting Halo 3 : Legendary edition right when it comes out next month... UFC 2008, GTA IV, Saints Row 2, etc... damn!
Trapt1nw0nder
8/2/07 9:08:16PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Damn! I want this game bad! I love the GTA series... i got Saints Row... and that game is really good.. GTA is sopposed to be like 5x times better. I also cant wait til Saints Row 2 comes out.. next year as well...I dont know how they're going to continue the game...? maybe create another dude...

I am gettting tons of games right away, i guess.... Im getting Halo 3 : Legendary edition right when it comes out next month... UFC 2008, GTA IV, Saints Row 2, etc... damn!

You just spoiled Saints Row for everyone who hasnt played it...

you should edit your post
masodd
8/2/07 10:35:35PM
that sucks
BigEvil
8/3/07 2:18:09PM
Yeah I already had GTA reserved, oh well gives me more time to save money plus Madden is coming out in like a week! That will take up most of my video game time for awhile.
casey64
8/3/07 2:52:19PM
well that stinks
FeelTheJoy
8/3/07 4:09:08PM
i didnt know he dies
Ultimate_fighter
8/3/07 6:19:21PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Damn! I want this game bad! I love the GTA series... i got Saints Row... and that game is really good.. GTA is sopposed to be like 5x times better. I also cant wait til Saints Row 2 comes out.. next year as well...I dont know how they're going to continue the game...? maybe create another dude...

You just spoiled Saints Row for everyone who hasnt played it...

you should edit your post

sorry about that guys, my bad!... i thought everyone pretty much beat the game... im sorry
Mastodon2
8/4/07 8:41:16AM
Ive been saying for ages that it wouldnt come out in October when they slated it for release, they will hold it back and hype it up, to drive up sales, as if it wasnt going to outsell everything else by a ridiculous amount of units shifted. Oh well, at least if they are holding it back they can use the time to cram in more stuff, so we'll get an even better game, when we eventually see it.
Martin-666
8/1/08 2:13:09PM
Its out now soooooo ha.
Mattchoo
8/1/08 2:27:58PM
And its not even that good!!!!!!

GTA IV has everything we wanted and wished san andreas had.

But without everything that made the san andreas the greatest game ever!

If GTA IV had the freedom and everything san andreas had, along with the add ons, graphics etc etc of GTA IV.

It would have been a complete beast of a game. Im let down completely now ive completed it.

gsquat
8/1/08 2:37:18PM
The only thing GTAIV doesn't have that SanAndreas did (that I miss) is the large expansive fields. It's all "city" and no "country". No biggie though. Still a great game.
casey64
8/1/08 10:05:11PM

Posted by Martin-666

Its out now soooooo ha.

Dude its almost a year later why did you do that.
Sam_Rothstein
8/2/08 2:29:44AM
i love gta 4, the taxi is the best invention ever!

it sucks having to drive 3 islands over multiple times when you get stuck on a hard ass mission