gsquat/emfleek Avatar Bet (Liddell/Evans)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » gsquat/emfleek Avatar Bet (Liddell/Evans)
emfleek
3/7/08 11:52:36PM
I'm starting this thread as a reminder to the both of us. I had forgotten who I made the bet with and had to search for it.

It's on.

LIDDELL - Rd. 2 KO
SpiderSilva
3/8/08 1:24:32AM
Rashad is a bad bet
Ordep
3/8/08 1:46:53AM
an avatar bet against emfleek?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

noob!
whardin19
3/8/08 10:58:14AM
Wow! This guy that bet Rashad to win is crazy! Take this poor guy to school emfleek. Show him what being a member of Team Sure Shot is all about.
Mayhem13
3/8/08 11:14:06AM
learn from my mistakes kids, learn from my mistakes.

and taking Rashad was even worse then me taking Sylvia!!

P.S.

dont go easy on him Em
candynuts
3/8/08 11:56:37AM
An avatar bet with emfleek??? Lol now I cant wait for the Liddell and Evans fight!!
SpiderSilva
3/8/08 11:26:23PM
hey hey hey
Im not taking Rashad I just said hes a bad bet I wouldn't take this bet in a million years Rashad is gonna get KTFO
SpiderSilva
3/8/08 11:27:46PM
Im willing to avatar bet on KLenflo vs J-Lau and Ill go with J- Lau no way will I take Rashad
jiujitsufreak74
3/9/08 10:39:33AM
Now i am definitely 110% confident Chuck is going to win because emfleek is making an avatar bet...gsquat this man is more dangerous then you think...get out while you can
Kracker_Jap
3/9/08 2:37:30PM
JJFreak I remember you callenged when I picked chuck for the win.......

But every time I see pookie's Avatar I realize avatar bets are not for me
Pookie
3/9/08 10:04:21PM
GIVE HIM HELL!!!!

For me...
jiujitsufreak74
3/9/08 10:11:24PM
well my original bet was for Shogun to beat Chuck...i never said anything about Rashad beating Chuck. and Pookie i will one day have revenge on you although your current avatar i good enough for now
Pookie
3/9/08 10:19:08PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

well my original bet was for Shogun to beat Chuck...i never said anything about Rashad beating Chuck. and Pookie i will one day have revenge on you although your current avatar i good enough for now

I think i may have been the only person on this site to win an avatar bet, and not give the loser something humiliating... if anything you owe me
jiujitsufreak74
3/9/08 10:23:30PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

I think i may have been the only person on this site to win an avatar bet, and not give the loser something humiliating... if anything you owe me

true...you were pretty nice. if i ever won a bet against you i wouldn't make it too bad. probably just say JJfreak is my master or something along those lines
whardin19
3/10/08 4:29:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Im willing to avatar bet on KLenflo vs J-Lau and Ill go with J- Lau no way will I take Rashad

Dude I will so take this bet. I got KenFlo all the way. You up for it there SpiderSilva?