GSPs shorts

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » GSPs shorts
IriShame
8/10/08 2:03:50PM
What was up with GSPs shorts last night? They were just black with a UFC ad and a small Fleur De Lys on the side. Are they paying him enough to not need sponsorship? I'm just curious as I've never seen anything like it.
grappler0000
8/10/08 2:09:14PM
I believe his answer after his last fight was that Affliction paid him not to wear any adverts.
babalu2720
8/10/08 2:30:10PM
Ya I noticed that too, he actually had the UFC 2009 Undisputed video game writing on the back, but that was it.
Jackelope
8/10/08 2:43:47PM
There are fighters out there who aren't fans of advertising all over their body. Hell, some make a point to spite advertising. Evan Tanner specifically.
fedorwins1
8/10/08 6:12:16PM
When he fought Matt Serra, Affliction paid GSP to wear black shorts with no sponsorships on them. Maybe they did the same thing last night?
SpiderSilva
8/10/08 6:38:13PM
Im sure he was paid a ton to have the game on his ass cause that was good advertising he is never on his back and as of late he has been putting people on their back and keeping them there. Or maybe he was wiping his ass with the game
murphy_16
8/11/08 1:54:32AM
alot of the time gsp has no sponsors in the mat hughes fight he had just blue shorts with the fleur de lis and affliction written on it but where do you want him to put the sponsors look at how small his shorts are.