GSP Stops Talks Of Anderson Silva Superfight, Wants To Conquer Welterweight Division First

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » GSP Stops Talks Of Anderson Silva Superfight, Wants To Conquer Welterweight Division First
« Previous Page
Aether
9/10/12 7:02:38PM

Posted by Grimus

keyboard warrior for typing an opion on an open forum ??? hahhaha or u just being a lil sensitive for the comments ive made about a fighter? calling gsp a pussy or stating i dont spend all my time acting like am mma expert like u is all opinion ahhah i dont wanna know u dude but sure i'll be a tough guy hahahhaha

No, you're a keyboard warrior for calling people you know nothing about "pussies" and "losers" for absolutely no reason.

I'm 100% sure that you don't walk around talking to people like that in real life, which is what makes you a keyboard warrior and what will almost certainly get you banned. No one here cares what you think about them as a person, you know absolutely nothing about anyone here.
ghandikush
9/10/12 7:07:48PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by ghandikush

Good to see some focus but remember GSP has ALWAYS been the one stopping the fight from happening since back when his top contenders were Dan Hardy and Jake Shields......

I don't seem to recall Anderson wanting to fight Evans or Rampage when his top contenders were Patrick Cote and Thales Leites.....

I think he is mostly ducking shogun and jones...... Everyone ducks someone.

I was not bashing GSP at all, just stating the he is definitely the one keeping this from happening from the start, not a new reason either.
infestructure
9/10/12 8:11:46PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Grimus

keyboard warrior for typing an opion on an open forum ??? hahhaha or u just being a lil sensitive for the comments ive made about a fighter? calling gsp a pussy or stating i dont spend all my time acting like am mma expert like u is all opinion ahhah i dont wanna know u dude but sure i'll be a tough guy hahahhaha
^^^^^^I can just imagine "Grimes" sitting in his mother's basement, typing this with just his index fingers, laughing maniacally. "this will show 'em"

Your opinion is completely fine man, that part is cool and appreciated but the fighter Bashing is not. We have all been warned at one time or another. I brought it to your attention and if you don't like it, again, that's fine. You can talk as much shit you want man....I don't give a fuck. Guys like you are a dime a dozen but the guys who show intellect and can do it without calling dudes pussies are the guys that get my respect

Well said, too right. That's the way to deal with these type of guys. It's too easy to beat them at their own petty game, largely due to their lack of english skill and tendency to rage and cry.

Well done "Prop"-hecy
Shawn91111
9/10/12 8:23:30PM
All this GSP is a pussy talk has Tuvok foaming at the mouth
infestructure
9/10/12 8:44:30PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Why?
Aether
9/10/12 8:51:30PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Shawn91111

Why?

Tuvok is a massive GSP fan and is from Quebec, I'm pretty sure.
Gogoplatapus
9/10/12 9:45:13PM

sorry im a grown man who doesnt spend all there time on this site pretending im an mma expert and what i say is law HAHAHHAA u guys are pussys that need to grow up LOL experts u guys are losers

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
infestructure
9/10/12 10:13:58PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Shawn91111

Why?

Tuvok is a massive GSP fan and is from Quebec, I'm pretty sure.

Ah, that explains the broken english
george112
9/10/12 10:20:19PM
This thread made me Lol.

I will now start handing out PG Props
prophecy033
9/10/12 11:00:05PM

Posted by george112

This thread made me Lol.

I will now start handing out PG Props

bjj1605
9/11/12 12:38:15AM
I'm a little late to this discussion, but.....how many of you actually watched the interview?

I feel like this headline and the quote are pretty misleading.

The first part of the quote is a response to a question about whether or not it is disrespectful to Condit to be talking about Anderson before Condit has his shot. GSP basically says that it is disrespectful.

The second part of the question is a response to baiting by the interviewer. "The whole Anderson Silva talk seems so far off in the future. Do you feel like there are a lot of challenges you need to conquer at welterweight before we can even talk about those things. Because there is a number one contender match for the co-main even of your card. Martin Kampman and Johnny Hendricks are sitting right there I'm sure they want the winner of you and Carlos. Do you feel like you still have a lot of challenges at welterweight before we can even fathom the future?"

Basically, the interviewer was baiting him into a particular response. It wasn't much of a question. It was more like the interviewer was stating his opinion and daring GSP to disagree.

Nothing in this interview convinced me that GSP is scared of Silva or even that he wouldn't accept the fight if offered by Dana and the UFC. All he said is basically that he thinks people are disrespecting Carlos and also that there are still challenges at WW.

Both of those statements can be true whether or not he's willing to fight Anderson Silva.
bigrand826
9/11/12 11:06:05AM

Posted by bjj1605

I'm a little late to this discussion, but.....how many of you actually watched the interview?

I feel like this headline and the quote are pretty misleading.

The first part of the quote is a response to a question about whether or not it is disrespectful to Condit to be talking about Anderson before Condit has his shot. GSP basically says that it is disrespectful.

The second part of the question is a response to baiting by the interviewer. "The whole Anderson Silva talk seems so far off in the future. Do you feel like there are a lot of challenges you need to conquer at welterweight before we can even talk about those things. Because there is a number one contender match for the co-main even of your card. Martin Kampman and Johnny Hendricks are sitting right there I'm sure they want the winner of you and Carlos. Do you feel like you still have a lot of challenges at welterweight before we can even fathom the future?"

Basically, the interviewer was baiting him into a particular response. It wasn't much of a question. It was more like the interviewer was stating his opinion and daring GSP to disagree.

Nothing in this interview convinced me that GSP is scared of Silva or even that he wouldn't accept the fight if offered by Dana and the UFC. All he said is basically that he thinks people are disrespecting Carlos and also that there are still challenges at WW.

Both of those statements can be true whether or not he's willing to fight Anderson Silva.

I watched it and I agree with the assessment of the question. However, baited or not, I still feel like those are GSP's true feelings. He didn't move up when he had cleaned out his division, so with a scheduled fight in Novemeber, contenders at WW, and coming off a knee injury, I just don't see how he does it now (or after a win over Condit, rather).
jae_1833
9/11/12 8:40:34PM
Who cares....Silva should be fighting Jones at this point anyways.
Pages: 1 [2]