Anyone see GSP do player intro's for an NCAA football game today?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Anyone see GSP do player intro's for an NCAA football game today?
Violentcuv
12/1/07 8:27:04PM
I have been watching college football today and I seen GSP doing an intro for a game today. I believe it was a game that started at either 7:30pm or 8pm but not positive. You know how they have different people announce the starting lineup for a team on their first possesion? Thats what this was. I don't know what game it was and I couldn't find it when I went back to rewind my DVR to find it. Anybody know what game this was or see it too. I was arguing with my girlfriend at the time so I wasn;t thinking right and by the time I calmed down I couldn't find what it was.
Violentcuv
12/1/07 11:54:07PM
I looked into it a little more and it looked like it was the West Virgina/Pitt game and they had both GSP and Matt Hughes.

I only seen GSP on there though but it looks like they each were able to do the starting lineups for the opposite team.
jiujitsufreak74
12/2/07 12:10:51AM

Posted by Violentcuv

I looked into it a little more and it looked like it was the West Virgina/Pitt game and they had both GSP and Matt Hughes.

I only seen GSP on there though but it looks like they each were able to do the starting lineups for the opposite team.

i am so happy the UFC is becoming more and more mainstream. i aso saw GSP in that game and i thought i was seeing things. i almost fainted and my family didn't understand why i was flipping out, which made me sad that no one knew gsp besides me, but still the exposure is good.

btw, i can't believe WV lost.............i thought the Big East would finally win a championship.........guess not.
Violentcuv
12/2/07 12:14:04AM
I can't believe they lost either but as you can see I'm from Columbus Ohio so I am still screaming and having a hard time calming down. Crazy crazy year in college football but end result: Buckeyes are going to the championship game, but against who???????? OH YEAH!
jiujitsufreak74
12/2/07 12:19:53AM

Posted by Violentcuv

I can't believe they lost either but as you can see I'm from Columbus Ohio so I am still screaming and having a hard time calming down. Crazy crazy year in college football but end result: Buckeyes are going to the championship game, but against who???????? OH YEAH!

i don't want to get too much into football in this mma thread, but...i will just a little

it looks to me like it will be Ohio State vs either LSU or Georgia. mathematically Georgia should be their opponent, but i feel LSU is still the best team when they are healthy and "on". i think it should be LSU and Ohio State, but with the BCS, for all we know Oklahoma can get in with a win over the #1 team or maybe even Kansas. who knows.
Ordep
12/2/07 11:44:50AM
I saw it it was GSP telling the line-up for WVA _ AND_ Hughes doing the same for PITT ...

Then the ESPN announcers gave a little promo to UFC 79