GSP's master plan revealed - Diaz, Hendricks, Anderson Silva

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » GSP's master plan revealed - Diaz, Hendricks, Anderson Silva
Shawn91111
3/14/13 4:46:14PM
Georges St. Pierre's ex-manager Stephane Patry claims that the UFC Welterweight champion has a three-fight masterplan that begins by "hurting" Nick Diaz at UFC 158, finishing "disrespectful" challenger Johny Hendricks and then taking a Super Fight against Middleweight champ Anderson Silva.

LINK
bjj1605
3/14/13 5:02:12PM
Sweet.

All I can do is hope it actually happens.
Chael_Sonnen
3/14/13 5:10:54PM
Johny has a master plan as well.....decision Condit this Saturday and THEN 'Serra' George's "Safe" Pierre this Summer....and then celebrate by drinking lots of beer on his badass fishing boat with his hot Wife.

George's, avoid Anderson, you wouldn't last 4 minutes.
oForrestGriffino
3/15/13 1:03:26PM
OK...I thought GSP said Hendricks didnt deserve a shot right now because GSP felt Hendricks lost the Kos fight and now hes automatically assuming Hendricks will beat Condit???
Boo_Radley21
3/15/13 2:58:32PM

Posted by oForrestGriffino

OK...I thought GSP said Hendricks didnt deserve a shot right now because GSP felt Hendricks lost the Kos fight and now hes automatically assuming Hendricks will beat Condit???

GSP be giving people the fights they want to see. Diaz Hendricks and Silva are all anyones talked to him about in the longest time
Bubbles
3/15/13 5:53:45PM
keep in mind this is his "former" manager