GSP is finally impressed by someone's performance!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » GSP is finally impressed by someone's performance!
grappler0000
6/11/08 6:08:50PM

At 1:40

Video
teddythetuna
6/11/08 6:16:14PM
He really is a classy guy. he gave credit where it was due. the whole hughes thing was to just hype the fight.
WAR GSP!
billycarnage
6/11/08 7:12:20PM
Good guy!
I don't think Fitchis the "best overall" fighter that he has had to fight. Atleast he's not looking past him.
jiujitsufreak74
6/11/08 7:34:02PM

Posted by billycarnage

Good guy!
I don't think Fitchis the "best overall" fighter that he has had to fight. Atleast he's not looking past him.

well then who do you think is? i'm just wondering to hear your opinion because it is an interesting thing to think about. i would have to say the most well rounded fighter he fought so far is BJ Penn with Frank Trigg in 2nd. what do you think?
teddythetuna
6/11/08 7:55:03PM
BJ Penn for sure. BJ didnt have much for cardio back then but i think he was more of a complete fighter ability wise back then, than fitch is now
postman
6/11/08 7:55:29PM
Penn is by far the most well rounded.
billycarnage
6/12/08 10:42:43AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by billycarnage

Good guy!

well then who do you think is? i'm just wondering to hear your opinion because it is an interesting thing to think about. i would have to say the most well rounded fighter he fought so far is BJ Penn with Frank Trigg in 2nd. what do you think?

BJ Penn is exactly who I had in mind.
Frank Trigg is up there.
Sean Sherk also, I think he has better striking than Fitch.

Fitch still has a good shot at beating St.Pierre but GSP needs this defense. I am not a huge GSP fan but you gotta love the guy.

GSP TKO stoppage in the 3rd

scobac
6/12/08 12:08:48PM
parisyan, miller. thats hard to say with this sport, fighters progress and regress so much that well rounded then may not be now and vise versa.