Gsp the next coach for TUF...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Gsp the next coach for TUF...
Biggz
3/28/10 12:58:01PM
In this video, Link Dana said he has something "in the works" for the Kos vs. Daley fight. I think it would make sense to have the winner coach opposite GSP on TUF. Espescially if GSP wants to stay at WW a little longer. No one likes to see a belt tied up for TUF but i think it would be great. It would also give some time to sort out the division a little more. I also agree with Dana cut the teamates not fighting teamates bullshit. You can still be friends. It is a sport and every other sport has friends competing against each other. And Fitch said they would do it behind closed doors..... then why not do it and make some money.
deezyo
3/28/10 1:33:32PM
how about jake shields be the other coach. he has 1 fight left on his contract, so after the dan henderson fight the ufc should sign him.....would be huge. If that doesnt go thru Anderson Silva!
MisterFreeze
3/28/10 1:52:42PM

Posted by deezyo

how about jake shields be the other coach. he has 1 fight left on his contract, so after the dan henderson fight the ufc should sign him.....would be huge. If that doesnt go thru Anderson Silva!

I like the GSP and Anderson Silva idea as the coaches!!
king_katool
3/28/10 2:29:51PM

Posted by MisterFreeze

Posted by deezyo

I like the GSP and Anderson Silva idea as the coaches!!

ye great idea, cause no1 wants to see this too fight for a year, i hate TUF, fighter tied up waaaaaay too long
Afflicted
3/28/10 5:27:28PM
I wouldt mind seeing GSP and anderson coach. I think it would be cool to do a North America vs Brazil season. That would be the only way to do it unless Anderson has finally learned to speak better english it would be tough for him to coach guys.