After GSP beats Serra he will say:

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » After GSP beats Serra he will say:
ufc88
3/3/08 9:40:55PM
john fitch i was not impressed with your performance against wilson
you said i am afraid to get knocked out, well when we get in the octagon i am going to destroy you
hotrodttt
3/3/08 9:46:47PM
" Jonny Boy, I am not impressed by your performance "
cspecial
3/3/08 9:52:11PM
Jon Fitch... the only thing i'm impressed with is you're moms boobs being natural... oh yeah i will bite your jugular out when we fight. i am not afraid to get knocked out b/c i knock people out and submit them. i am ranked #2 lb4lb on mmaplayground.com.... you aren't even talked about in a forum.

AHAHAHAHAA
tuvok500
3/3/08 10:02:45PM
GSP will say " vientent le comic, je va te rentrer tes 2 gants dans le trou de cul pis tu va les recracher avec le reste de tes dents le fif " end of the sitation .

kevietre
3/3/08 10:16:38PM

Posted by tuvok500

GSP will say " vientent le comic, je va te rentrer tes 2 gants dans le trou de cul pis tu va les recracher avec le reste de tes dents le fif " end of the sitation .

something I go to return 2 in something something you go with something something help me translate. lol im in my second semester of french i should know this but i spend more time watching mma then i do studying french.
mrliquid
3/3/08 10:31:46PM
After GSP beats Serra he will say ahhh what a wonderful dream that was than he will awake in his I love canada blanket and watch a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie
NatedawgThaM
3/3/08 10:35:26PM
After Serra KO's GSP again he will say.

"Fitch what you gonna do brother, when the Serramania runs wild on you!"

Then he gets stopped in the 2nd by Fitch
hotrodttt
3/3/08 10:37:08PM

Posted by tuvok500

I'm French Canadian and I belive you said that GSP is going to put his fist into Jon's mouth and he's going to spit it out with the rest of his teeth.

Let me see how rusty my French is, Georges va detruire John Fitch !
Tein_Lung
3/3/08 10:42:04PM
After the Serra fight GSP will say... Matt Serra is the better fighter tonight
tuvok500
3/3/08 11:10:02PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by tuvok500

I'm French Canadian and I belive you said that GSP is going to put his fist into Jon's mouth and he's going to spit it out with the rest of his teeth.

LOL !!

You are close but it is more that GSP will take the gloves of Fitch ( still with his hands in ) and he will put it in the Asshole of Fitch and Fitch will split his own gloves with the rest of his teeth !! So the gloves will travel up worth from his asshole to his mouth in 1 sec !!

wolfman
3/3/08 11:47:27PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by tuvok500

LOL !!

You are close but it is more that GSP will take the gloves of Fitch ( still with his hands in ) and he will put it in the Asshole of Fitch and Fitch will split his own gloves with the rest of his teeth !! So the gloves will travel up worth from his asshole to his mouth in 1 sec !!

WTF? That is both hilarious and bizarre at the same time. It is a sick scene to imagine to say the least. I had babelfish translate what you wrote and it came up with this piece of crap: vientent the comic, I will return you worse your 2 gloves in the hole of bottom you goes the recracher with the remainder of your teeth the fif one.
hotrodttt
3/4/08 12:05:20AM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by tuvok500

LOL !!

My French is Kind of Rusty

Ok here's something for you, Guerre GSP !
ufcboss
3/4/08 2:37:46AM
"ABOUT TIME"
Tailgunner
3/4/08 11:56:23AM

Posted by Tein_Lung

After the Serra fight GSP will say... Matt Serra is the better fighter tonight

LOL.. That is some funny sh*t! 9 out of 10 MMA fans would laugh in your face if you said Matt Serra is a better fighter than GSP.

One fight don't prove jack......all you Serra fans are going to look silly come April cause you guys have been talking smack for the last year.

GSP is gonna gimp out Serra's back and force him into retirement.
JimiMak
3/4/08 1:19:29PM
He will say.... sorry the smelling salts will wake him up first. Then he will say "Matt Serra you were the better man tonight" then two months later he will say he couldn't/didn't train hard enuf or he was sick or whatever. We'lll all get massive deja vu, then be confused by having to rank Serra 1 for a bit.

Oh and not 9 out of 10 in this thread.
mrliquid
3/4/08 1:34:55PM
I wonder how GSP will deal with another loss will he come back from it and get some wins or go on a bad loosing streak and retire early who knows we'll find out soon though
bls1919
3/4/08 3:07:03PM
He'll thank the ufc and his spomsers. Grive props to his traing partners then say somthing about matt being a good fighter or somthing of that nature. Either way he will be holding the belt the whole time
Rush
3/4/08 6:19:24PM
He will say

"mkiv9secsupra, jimimak and NatedawgThaM I am not impressed by your lack of faith in my skills"

ultimateweapon
3/19/08 9:12:12PM
GSP will say '' I was not impressed by your shortness now how about I get some crepes EHHHHHH
Pitbull09
3/19/08 9:53:49PM
That or he will say "How the heck do I keep doing superman punches in fights and dont get knocked out? I mean I Freakin do it every fight and they are caught off guard. I mean I prob will do it at least once in my fight with Fitch or Karo. Do you think people will notice then? Is anyone listening to this interview? Im telling you a flaw in my game! Its vital information!"
Btews22
3/23/08 1:20:53PM
"You got a Jelly eah"

Canadians love there doughnuts
skinnator
3/25/08 10:41:08AM
I knew I would win
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/25/08 11:28:45AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by tuvok500

You...French Canadian...And you got that translation out of it? really???
MondayNiteMauser
4/13/08 5:59:02AM
I don't know what GSP will say but I know Serra will be loving that canadian health care system.....hey atleast its free right?
jgtribbett
4/13/08 10:23:36PM
Jon Fitch.. I was not impressed with your per-form-ants, and wear this suit to be profesh-inail. In karate, when you become a black belt, you must wear a suit. Football Players wear a suit to be profesh-inail.

then he'll fight fitch.. lose.. deside that fitch is not as good as him and win a rematch.. and it will continue untile he retires