GSP, long-time manager Shari Spencer split ways

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » GSP, long-time manager Shari Spencer split ways
emfleek
1/20/11 9:54:59AM
According to a press release, "They felt they had a different vision for the future of Georges' career and it was best to remain close personally but dissolve their business relationship."

St-Pierre signed with Spencer in 2007 and has since become one of the most recognizable MMA athletes in the world, signing endorsement deals with blue-chip sponsors Gatorade Canada and Under Armour.

"Shari has been very valuable to me and my career over the last several years. We broke through a lot of barriers together and so I will always be grateful to her and call her my friend," St-Pierre stated.

LINK
Playground_Samurai
1/20/11 12:44:15PM
This is pretty surprising to me considering all the success they've attained together. It'd be nice to know the details, but I assume we'll never get to.
xburbx
1/20/11 1:08:41PM
I wonder who will manage him
teddythetuna
1/20/11 2:08:44PM
Yeah hopefully we hear the details but i doubt we will. Wonder if it has anything to do with a possible jump to 185.
cowcatcher
1/20/11 2:44:55PM

Posted by xburbx

Hammertime!

Actually, I could see him being the first mma fighter with a guy like Scott Boras or Drew Rosenhaus or someone along those lines.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/20/11 6:34:49PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by xburbx

Hammertime!

Actually, I could see him being the first mma fighter with a guy like Scott Boras or Drew Rosenhaus or someone along those lines.

HAHA, F*CK YOU, DAN! I was so going to say that! You beat me to the punch.